Interviews!

This is from some awesome authors!

This is the interview with @Beunlimited and she is interviewing @AlexandraJoy

_____________________________________________________________________________

Me: What made you want to start Wattpad?       

 AlexandraJoy: I hadn't written in a long time when I discovered it, and I realized that it was full of people who loved One Direction and writing as much as I did, so I joined.

Me: What's your favorite book on Wattpad so far?      

 AlexandraJoy: My favorite of someone else's? Right now, it would probably have to be 'Animal Attraction' by thatkidbex, but I also happen to love everything by my girl Sidra (angrybirdie), and 'A Shot of Reality' by Sydney (BellaKramer).

 Me: Which was your first story ever?    

AlexandraJoy: The first story I ever wrote was, 'If I'm Louder'. It's a romance, all on the perspectives of the boys (One Direction), which was difficult. I definitely recommend my newer work for anyone who wants to read something worthwhile.

Me: What was your inspiration for any one of your books?       

AlexandraJoy: 'The Wedding Crasher' was clearly inspired by Greg Horan's (Niall Horan's older brother) wedding, so there's that.

Me: What's the summary of the book?       

AlexandraJoy: "I, Finley Castle, am a professional wedding crasher. No matter the reason, I'll ruin any bride and groom's special day; just give me their names, basic information, and a decent amount of money, and I'm your girl. But when I was anonymously assigned to crash Greg Horan's wedding, I didn't know the miniature blonde version of him was going to come free of charge; and God, I wish things weren't so damn complicated."

Me: Are you thinking about writing any sequels?     

 AlexandraJoy: I don't think so. I'm not a big fan of sequels. I like things to wrap up in one book because sequels tend to bore me.

Me: How do you fit writing and surfing on Wattpad into your day?       

AlexandraJoy: Well I just graduated from high school, so I have a lot of free time right now. I just fit Wattpad in when I'm not doing anything else. If I'm at home or I don't have plans, I'm most likely reading or writing on Wattpad.

Me: What's your favourite hobby to carry out other than writing?    

 AlexandraJoy: I enjoy walking around my city, as weird as that sounds. I like to pop my headphones in and walk to the local liquor store for some soda and just roam. Oh, and I play guitar.

Me: How long have you been on Wattpad?        

AlexandraJoy: Since September 29th, so about ten months.

_____________________________________________________________________________

An inter view between Cosmos Ann/IDreamed and WeAreTheCure The Author of One Little Secret

_____________________________________________________________________________

Q. What made you want to start Wattpad?

A. I really enjoy writing and I really want to share the story that I've been working on. I see myself in the future as an author or a writing teacher so I wanted to see if I was any good at it. But, if I'm not and people are lying I can always buy a bunch of cats...

Q. What's your favorite book on Wattpad so far?

A. I really enjoy reading the One direction fan fictions. I find them hilarious! I really like Stealing Every Piece of Your Heart by @_Gottalovecats_ and a book that's not a fan fiction called The Cellar by @natashapreston

Q. What was one of your first stories you wrote ever?

A. The first story I remember writing and that I actually liked was a story I wrote for a writing class I had. It was about a girl on Christmas who-the previous Christmas- lost her mother in a car accident she was in. For the whole year she had been living in extreme hell because her father was an alcoholic and her brother hated her because he blamed her for their mothers death. Then, on that very christmas her and her father went for a car ride to buy a last minute present. Before they left he had been drinking, but since she was little she didn't know that it was something that could make him tipsy. Driving to the car he kept on swerving into the other lane. She was afraid of what was going to happen. But, then all of a sudden two lights were coming toward them and crashed into them. She knew she was going to die from the impact and she was happy. I can say, it was one of the most saddest stories I had written in that class. I made people cry. Haha!

Q. What was your inspiration for one of your books?

A. I had the inspiration for One Little Secret from watching a bunch of real life murder shows on a documentary channel. I thought it would be fun to have a murder mystery where they receive notes and outrageous things to do or they would be killed. I thought it would be a really nifty idea so I just started writing.

Q. What's the summary of your book?

A. Three girls, One Little Secret. Devon, Ainsley and Caleb are three normal girls; or that's what people think. They all share a dirty little secret. They play a nasty game with their "Owner" and there might not be a way out but death. What will happen?

Q. Are you thinking about writing any sequels?

A. Yes, I am. But, I'm still trying to figure out what to do with the first book.

Q: I've noticed that your book has an ending, but it isn't completed. What would you have to do to feel content with your book?

A. Maybe if I got an editor, or if someone read completely through my book and told me what I should do to add something to it. Because I feel like it doesn't have enough yet.

Q. What have been some ups and downs in the story writing process?

A. Well, there has been plenty of people who have said my book is like "Pretty Little Liars" but, honestly, when I started writing the book I didn't even know that Pretty Little Liars existed. I had no intention of stealing any story line from a book or a TV show.

Q. Would you ever try to get your story published?

A. Maybe if I felt like it was good. But, so far I feel like my story needs more and isn't ready for the "Amazon" until I get more feedback on it.

Thank you for reading!

Live Long and Prosper!

Cosmos Ann