Gossip

So, we all know the band, One Direction. Their 3-year anniversary was celebrated, with the new song, Best Song Ever. These boys are about to release their third album and they’re going to head out on a global tour next year after only three years together. Harry Styles tweeted: “3 years.. I honestly can’t believe it. Thank you so much for everything, we’re so lucky to have you. You keep making it more and more fun.”

If this is what we get after just three years, then wait until the next three!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A lot of us have heard of Glee star, Cory Monteith’s, death. He was found dead in his hotel room from drug and alcohol overdose on July 13. 2013 in Vancouver at the age of 31. A lot of people were shocked at this announcement and their love for Cory.

Monteith played Finn Hudson on the Fox Television show, Glee. He has a new movie coming out later this year called All The Wrong Reasons with co-stars Kevin Zegers, and Emily Hampshire.. Monteith plays a store manager whose wife is suffering from PTSD (Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder). Zegers plays a firefighter and Hampshire plays a store clerk in the indie about four lives intersecting in a big-box department store.

Article by @ILoveYouCarissa