Top Ten Apps

Are you bored of only being able to call and text on your smart phone? Having your friends mock you because you don't have any apps?

Well you don't have to be sad any more! The guide below shows the top five game apps and the top five phone apps!

Top Five Games

1. True or False- Test Your Wits         Decide whether the statements are true or false against the clock! Facts on a whole range of topics! Try out your general knowledge and test your wits!                

2. Pou There is a lot to say about this app. what happens in this app is you get a pet that is called Pou. You can change the name at any point in the game. You are to take care of this 'pet'. Watch as it grows to become something bigger gaining levels along the way. You make money by playing games! Now you might be wondering 'What's so good about this game? It's probably for silly little seven year olds'! You are right. It is for seven year olds but that doesn't mean it isn't for you! I've had it since I was twelve! Though my sister deleted it because she thinks it's for seven year olds too. But that's besides the point. This game is very addictive when you get past level ten you slowly feel yourself starting to want to play it more and bang! Your addicted!                     

3. 4 Pics 1 Word This game is amazing! There are four pictures and they all have something in common. One word! You have to guess that word and trust me it can be very hard sometimes but if it was easy would you play it 

4.IQ Test - Know Your IQ If you ask yourself 'What's my IQ?' then this game is for you! It measure your Intelligence Quotient 'IQ' which allows you to know the strength of your own mind! Who knows? You could be the next Albert Einstein!               

5. Angry Birds Ah the famous Angry Birds. They are still fighting against the evil pigs that stole their eggs. They need some help and this is where you come in! Help the birds destroy the pigs and if you need help then you can get a 'Mighty Eagle' to smash the pigs! Angry Birds now has power ups! Sling Scope for laser targeting, King Sling for maximum flinging power and many more! Top Five

Phone Apps

1. Viber Viber is an app used to call and text people. Now you must be wondering why do I need an app to call or text people? I just need credit. But you're wrong. With Viber you just need to be in a place with 3G or WiFi. It's available on Android, Blackberry, iPhone and many more! It uses your phone number so you don't have to worry about getting another one. It syncs your contacts so their on your Viber contact list too. You can call and text anyone who has Viber and you don't have to pay!            

2. Facebook Now nearly everyone has Facebook. So why not have it on your phone? You don't have to go through a slow internet connection waiting ages for it to load. Now you just go on your phone! Isn't that great?                     

3. WhatsApp Messenger It's a messenger available for Android, Blackberry, iPhone and many more devices. It uses your 3G or WiFi to send texts, pictures, audio notes and video messages to your friends and family!           

4. Skype You can talk to your friends and family on Skype so why not have it on your phone? You can talk to people you know across the world! How awesome is that? You can even send photos to friends and family too. The best thing is you don't have to worry about MMS charges or email size limits!                     

5. Instagram Some of you reading this might be posers am I correct? It's not something to be ashamed about even you should embrace it! With Instagram you can take pictures of yourself on the go! Remember to smile!

Wow! Writing about all these apps makes me wish I had all of them! But that's all for today! Bye!