Chapter One

~ Cover was made by me ~

*Vic's POV*
It was a regular night, the company's office workers went home and we spent the night cleaning up their mess.

"Ouch!" Kellin yelled, dropping stacks of papers, "This is like the millionth time I got a damn paper cut tonight."

I walked over to him as he held out his finger, this tended to happen a lot so I always had bandaids in my pocket ready for it, "I think you should start wearing plastic gloves or something," I said as I wrapped a bandaid on his cold finger.

"Shut up, it's not my fault. If anything, the paper should be less sharp," he defended himself.

"Mhm," I chuckled.

"Sarcastic much?" He placed his hand on his hip.

"You should know that by now," I bopped his nose.

We've been friends since middle school, I met him when he was being bullied by some kids and I went to defend him. Ever since then, we've stuck together. I'd be lying if I said I didn't feel anything towards him after all these years. I realized I developed feeling towards him around the end of our highschool year, eleventh grade I think.

At first, I thought it was just the feeling of brotherly love but then I compared to the love I had for my little brother, Mike, and realized it was more than that. No one knew I was gay, only my parents and brother did. I knew Kellin was gay due to a few temporary boyfriends he had, I had to watch in the distance as they broke his heart and like always, I was his shoulder to cry on.

And I'll always will be.

.
.
.
.
.
.
*:.. o(≧▽≦)o ..:*
Just a little taste of what's going to happen :D I was too excited to wait to finish my other stories, so I thought, "Why not?" Anyway, tell me what you think so far or comment anything, I don't mind :)