Chapter Ten

*Vic's POV*
This morning I woke up earlier than usual, much to Jaime's surprise, "Vic, what are you doing up so early?" He groaned and checked the clock, "It's seven thirty in the morning."

By this time I was dressed and ready to leave, "I have to do a photoshoot for a new model and you looked so deep in sleep that I didn't want to wake you up."

He chuckled, "So thoughtful of you," I gave him a quick peck, "See you later, babe."

"Laters!" I grabbed the car keys and headed out.

~
I arrived at eight just in case she would be here this early.

To my surprise, she was, "Well mornin' dahling, you're super early."

The company didn't open till ten so she was sitting outside on the benches, "Good morning, I say the same to you."

I was having problems opening the door, I felt her watching me so that wasn't helping either. Dammit Vic, you used to be a janitor, what is wrong with you? You used to be the master of keys.

"Having problems there?" She asked.

"No, no, I got it," I saw her roll her eyes and mutter something I couldn't catch.

Once I was finally able to open the doors, we went inside the elevator, "How did you know I was going to be this early?"

I chuckled nervously, this was embarrassing, "You didn't tell me the time you would be here and I didn't have your number so..." I trailed off, my explanation was self explanatory.

"Good thinking," she smiled, "I like that."

We arrived at the sixth floor, also known as the photoshoot floor. This floor was basically filled with empty rooms, some had some props if needed but other than that, they were mostly empty. We walked to the last room at the end of the hall since I knew that one wouldn't be in use.

"Ready for your first photoshoot?" I said, attempting excitement.

She giggled, "Of course! I'm pretty nervous but I'm excited," she took off her jacket, revealing a lime green dress.

"Today I'm just going to see how well you are at posing, next session we'll begin trying on new clothes. How's that?"

She pressed her finger on her chin, "Aww, you're trying to take it easy on me. I'll jump straight to lingerie if you don't mind."

Her confidence threw me off and I wasn't in charge of those kinds of photoshoots, "I, uh, sure, I think I can do that."

"Do you mind unzipping my dress?" She turned around and brushed her hair to the side.

I was hesitant but went to unzip it, I caught a glimpse of the the small of her back but she quickly turned around, "Oops," she giggled, "I'll be in the fitting room, hand me the lingerie in there."

He strut away, leaving me in the middle of the room, "Dammit, Kellianne," I muttered, "Why must you be so spontaneous?"

I went to the storage room and found boxes of various lingerie, one of them labeled "failed." I remembered I had made this lingerie line months ago but I never got the chance to show it to Jaime since I overheard him say that he only wanted serious and sexy lingerie. Those designs weren't exactly-

"Vic, what's taking you so long?" Kellianne whined, "I don't plan staying in this fitting room forever, you know."

"Coming, Kellianne!" I grabbed the box and quickly ran to her, taking out the first thing my hand reached and handed it to her.

"I haven't heard anyone call me by my full name in forever, it's so weird. Call me Kelly," she said.

I chuckled, "Okay, Kelly, whatever you say."

I went to fix the lights by angling them correctly, I took some test shots by taking pictures of the city, everything seemed great so far. I watched as people walked by, living their life, going to places that I've probably never gone before, going-

"You look like a dog sticking it's head out a car window," I heard her say.

I turned around and my jaw dropped. If there was ever a time I questioned my sexual preference,

It would be now.

.
.
.
.
.
.
*:.. o(≧▽≦)o ..:*
What's your favorite color (or colors)? Mine would be burgundy, navy blue, and black.