Chapter Five

*Vic's POV*
I was as cozy as can be... too cozy. I shuffled around and realized someone's arms were around me and I also had my arms wrapped around them.

I quickly pushed myself away, falling off the bed and onto the ground, "Oh! Fūck!"

"Are you alright?" My eyes nearly fell out their sockets when I saw my boss, shirtless.

"How? Wait, what-" I started panicking, what the fūck was I doing in bed with my boss?

"Hey, easy there, don't freak out," he held up is hands defensively, I couldn't help but notice that he was muscular... and really attractive.

"Where am I? What am I doing here?" I looked around, this definitely wasn't my apartment.

"Okay, so, first off you're in my house. Second, before you start asking me why I was in bed with you, last night you were crying, begging me to not leave you alone. You looked so devastated so I agreed to keep you company but you wanted me to sleep with you- not to like have sex or anything and I sleep naked but since you were here I had to sleep with most of my clothes on... which explains why I'm shirtless," he said all too quickly.

I felt myself blushing madly, I had begged Jaime to sleep with me and now I found myself in this awkward situation, "I, uh, I'm sorry about all this."

He laughed, "It's fine, I'm just glad the bartender was nice enough to call someone to pick you up, not everyone does that nowadays," he helped me climb back up on the bed.

I groaned, "God, I have a huge headache and... again, sorry for getting you into this... mess."

"Who knew I'd end up picking up my drunk employee at a club? Damn, Vic, I didn't know you were about that life," he chuckled.

"I-I'm not," I mumbled, I was living one of the most embarrassing moments of my life, except for that one time where Kellin found me-

"Let's go downstairs, the maids should have our lunch ready by now," he said as he stood up, pulling on a tshirt.

"You have maids?" I asked in disbelief.

"Well, yeah, why wouldn't I? I own an entire enterprise," he said, "And I had to give your clothes to the maids so that they could get washed, you threw up all over them... and me."

I looked down and sure enough, these weren't my clothes, "Oh god, I'm so sorry, this is so embarrassing," I wanted to bury myself and never see him again.

"Eh, it's alright, we all go through something like this at least once in our life," he shrugged, "Let's go, we need to cure that hangover of yours."

~
I was hanging out with Jaime, watching him play pool, "Are you sure you don't want to play? I can teach you if you like."

I shook my head, "No thanks, I think I'll pass."

"So... what made you drink to that extreme?" He said as he aimed the pool stick, "Was it Kellin?"

I sighed, "You guessed it."

"Were you guys dating? Wait- sorry, you don't have to tell me," he said apologetically.

"It's alright but no, we weren't dating. It's just that..." I needed to make up a quick lie, "He was my bestfriend," well, that wasn't a total lie, "And he just walked out my life."

"Jeez, sorry about that, I didn't know," he came up to me and patted my back, "He didn't realize he had an awesome bestfriend like you."

I looked at him and saw his cheesy smile, "Thanks, Jaime."

"I think you're bestfriend material, want to be my new bestfriend?" His glistening eyes looked so hopeful, it was impossible to say no.

I chuckled, "Of course, I can't deny saying yes to my porcupine friend."

"Hey, let my hair be!" He playfully shoved me, "Now that we're best buds, how about I give you a promotion?"

"Wh-What? Can you do that?" Was he really going to change my job position?

"Sure, I am the boss after all," he smirked, "So, what do you say?"

"Hell yeah!" I pulled him into a hug, "Thank you so much, you can't imagine how grateful I feel."

"Yeah, yeah, I know, I'm the man," he hugged me back, "Who knows? Maybe you'll end up being the boss of me."

I laughed at the thought as I pulled away from our embrace, "That'd be pretty ironic."

"But first, you'd have to level your way up, you seem like you have potential," he shook my hand, "Welcome to my agency, Vic."

This was a great beginning to my new future but I was still sad that Kellin couldn't be a part of it.

.
.
.
.
.
.
*:.. o(≧▽≦)o ..:*
Sometimes I'm afraid to sleep because the other day I was supposed to be asleep but luckily, I was awake and that was when Pierce The Veil suddenly dropped a single. Since then I can't sleep well because I'm afraid that they'll drop the entire album while I'm asleep. Ahh, idk if that made sense but you get the jist.