Chapter Three

*Vic's POV*
I spent all night at the company to see if he would arrive, but he never came. I tried calling him but he never answered, I was afraid that something happened to him and there was no way for me to know what.

I guess I had fallen asleep because I felt someone shake me, "Vic, what are you still doing here?"

"Oh! Good day, Mr. Preciado," I realized it was my boss and I quickly stood up, unwrinkling my clothes.

"You can call me Jaime," he smiled, "But what are you doing here?"

"I was waiting for Kellin to come to work last night but he never came," now that I thought of it, I sounded like a stalker.

"Did he not tell you?" He asked.

My heart dropped, "Tell me what?"

"He quit his job."

~
Why did he quit? Why didn't he tell me anything? Why hasn't he called me to know how he is? Why did he leave me all alone? Why did he suddenly do this? What was his motive? I had all these questions but no answers.

I wiped my tears as I drove to his house, I felt like my heart was shattered. Is this was a heartbreak felt like? I don't get it, why do I feel like this? It's not like we were dating or anything... but he can't just walk out my life like it wouldn't affect me. Then again, he has the right to do whatever he likes with his life. Maybe he wanted to get away from me?

God, I don't know.

I parked in front of his apartment building, looking up to his window. I got out of my car and started throwing small rocks at the window but he didn't even peek, no movement whatsoever. I didn't know what I did to make him do this but I was going to find out.

I went inside and went upstairs to his door and knocked on it, "Kellin? It's Vic, are you alright?"

No response.

I decided to do this the old creepy fashioned way and took out a paper clip and broke inside.

His apartment was completely empty.

I had to walk out and check if I got the right apartment, he couldn't just move overnight, could he? I went back in and looked around, nothing much left other than random things here and there.

I fell to my knees in the middle of his empty bedroom, it was like he vanished off the face of the earth. I had no clue where he could be or where he could have gone.

I knew nothing.

It never crossed my mind that he would just walk away, he didn't prepare me for this. It hit me hard and now I had to learn how to live on without him.

But I knew I wouldn't be able to.

.
.
.
.
.
.
*:.. o(≧▽≦)o ..:*
What's a better way to celebrate Valentine's Day than to post a sad chapter? :)))