Chapter 10

Here is the lastest chapter. Enjoy.

I can feel the sun coming through the window. I still haven’t woken up completely. I can feel his arms around me. Part of my mind wonders how on earth did he find me. I guess he is a resourceful guy. Besides I’m not mad any more. I snuggle my back against his chest more and he wraps his arms around me securely. I let a sigh of contentment escape my lips. I love nothing more than being in these muscular arms. Finally let my eyes open and my brows instantly furrow in confusion. I sit up in bed, no doubt giving my ‘WTH face’, looking around the room I shared with Richard. My eyes finally land on the body laying next to me. 

I bolted up and looked around. Scanning the room for Curtis unconsciously realizing I’m on the couch in the hotel. I release the breath that I didn’t realize I was holding. Absent mindedly I run my fingers through my hair. Trying desperately to calm my racing heart. Curtis was laying with me in the bed I shared with Richard. Well there is no doubt at what my dream was about. I’m in the same situation with Curtis that I was in with Richard. I cant allow myself to go back down that road. I have to cut things off with him while I still can.

I look over to the digital clock and see that it reads three a.m. “Damn nightmares cant just leave me alone.” I grab the remote from the coffee table and turned on the television. TMZ was on of course because there can’t be anything better on, note the sarcasm. I cant watch this show I just now that Curtis and I are on here some where. I channel surf for a moment and come across Get Rich or Die Trying. I try to hold off the tears that are forming. I can feel my heart start to break all over again. I feel like the stupidest person in the world. How could I have been so dumb? I should have known that this would happen eventually. I mean he is 50 Cent after all. I better just got back to Texas. Yeah. That sounds like the best plan yet. I pick up the hotel phone and call the airport and get a seat on the next flight out of here.

I didn’t go back to Curtis’ to get my stuff. I just couldn’t bring myself to do it. I know if I saw him I would be putty in his hands. Here I was on the plane back to Texas. Still wearing my dress from last night. I trying not to wallow in self pity because really where is that going to get me. Another deep sigh escapes me as last nights events runs through my head. A lone tear escapes my eye and I quickly wipe it away. I will not spend any time crying over him like I did for Richard. I am so much stronger than that. I have to be. 

Before I knew it the plane landed in Love Field Airport. Asia was there to greet me. I called her before I left the hotel and she decided to go home with me. She had already grabbed a cab and the driver was loading her bags in when I walked up. She turned and as soon as she embraced me a new wave of tears started to flow. “Its okay Mykaela sweetie don’t cry please.” I could her the pleading in her voice. I took a deep breath and pulled away. I could see where her own tears stained her cheeks. “Now you know that pregnant women are overly emotional.” She complained wiping her face. “Sorry Pooh Bear I think that was the last of them, I think.” I gave her weak smile and pulled her into the cab.

The next afternoon I woke to the sound of the phone ringing, again. All night long the phone rang. It almost made me happy that I left my phone at Curtis’ house. No one knew I was here at the moment. I could hear Asia talking on the phone. “Hello?” There was a short pause. “HOW DID YOU FIND OUT ABOUT THAT?!” The sound of her voice woke me completely. Who was she yelling at and why? “Of course I didn’t tell you. You said you didn’t want any more.” I got up from the bed and quietly opened my bedroom door. “Are you kidding me with that? Then next time don’t say what you don’t mean!” With that I heard the receiver being slammed down as I stepped into the living room. 

“Pooh Bear, you okay? Who was that on the phone?” As soon as she heard my voice she whirled around. She was looking quit nervous. “Um…..well….nobody.” She stammered and took off to her room. I knew that had to be the father of her baby but she still wont tell me who it is. I cant even begin to speculate who it could be.