Chapter 15

Sorry for the late download. Life kind of got in the way...LOL. Hope you enjoy the chapter.

I woke the next morning to an empty bed. Which doesn’t surprise me anymore. After spending that first week in New York with Curtis, I have come to expect it. He is an early riser when he has to be. I sat  up stretching out my arms and legs. I reached over on the night stand and picked up my cell phone. Checking my phone every morning has become an automatic response for me. I see there is a new text message and several new emails. No doubt the message is from Curtis. I opened and read the content. ‘Morning Beautiful. Come down for breakfast when you’re decent.’ I cant help but to smile at this. I just know that’s code for the guys are still here and they cant see what’s “mine”. 

I get out of bed pulling a robe on and headed for Asia’s room. I knocked but there was no answer. I slowly opened the door and tiptoed inside. I could here the shower going. I knocked on the door. “Yeah!” She yelled out sounding almost startled. “Hey, Asia breakfast is being cooked. So when you’re done go on down.” “Yeah, okay. See you down there.” I went back to Curtis room to shower and get dressed. 

Keeping in mind that this is Connecticut I drop down in front of my suitcase. It is much colder here than the Texas weather I’m use to.  Unzipping my suit case I search through its contents for something cute to wear. Finally deciding I pulled out the clothes. Once dressed I walked over to the full-length mirror to check myself out. After reassuring myself I looked pretty good I head downstairs. At the bottom step I wait and try to get a sense of which kitchen everyone is in. I stood there for a moment until I heard Bizarre laughing off to my left and headed in that direction. 

I found everyone hanging out in the big kitchen. It seems that the teenagers are cooking breakfast for everyone. “Morning all.” I called out to the room. Everyone’s attention snapped to me and a chorus of Good Mornings resounded in the room. I walked over to Curtis and took a seat on his lap. He wrapped an arm around my waist tightly. I smiled gently down at him. He only smirked at me and pulled my head down with his using his other hand. We kissed each other with more passion than I knew the world possessed. We finally pulled back at the sound of faking coughing. “When is everyone leaving? We really need alone time.” I whispered into Curtis his ear so no one else could hear. Before he could answer breakfast was served. It was at this time that Marshall decided to join us. Curtis gave him a curious glance as he sat next to us. 

After breakfast everyone started to leave slowly to catch a flight home. Marshall and the girls were the last to leave. I made a promise to them to visit in Detroit before Christmas. Curtis and Marshall were talking by the car while I stood in the doorway. It looked like Curtis was trying to get information out of him but Marshall wasn’t budging. It was around this time I began to notice Asia never came down for breakfast. I ran upstairs to her room. I knocked and waited. Just as I was about to knock again the door opened. “Hey, you okay. You never came down for breakfast.” “Yeah, I’m fine. I-I just couldn’t decide what to wear. I just put on these yellow shorts and white cami.” She is acting so weird. What the hell is up with her? I saw that combination sitting on top of her suit case. Most be pregnancy brain or something like that. “Um okay. Why don’t you come down and I can make my breakfast tacos for you.” Asia’s eyes widen comically as she nodded profusely so we headed for the kitchen. 

Curtis P.O.V. 

“That’s what she said.” I just rolled my eyes and shook my head at Bizarre’s lame ass joke. He seriously can make anything into a joke or try to. He just kills me. “What’s so funny?” We all look over and see Hailie, Elaina and Whitney step into the dinning room. “Nothing!” Bizarre spoke to quickly for that to be believable. Now everyone else laughed at him. “Okay.” Hailie dragged out a bit. “Hey guys why don’t we make breakfast for everyone?” My mini me asked the other kids in the room. That made me proud to see him take the initiative. The teenagers in the room all walked into the kitchen. This area was an open concept so I could keep an eye on them. I took out my phone and sent a quick text to Mykaela. ‘Morning Beautiful. Come down for breakfast when you’re decent. The guys are still here and I don’t want her to come down in those sexy little Pjs she has.