Chapter 11

Here is the lastest chapter. Hope you like it.

‘Well there was a bit of a celebrity sighting today at North Park Mall. Mykaela Washington, 50 Cent’s most recent girlfriend, was spotted shopping today. Hundreds of 50 Cent fans swarmed her for autographs.’ A video of me pops up, clearly taken on someone’s cell phone, showing me signing a magazine with a candid picture of me and Curtis on it. ‘Mall security was called to make sure the situation stayed under control. Only a few disgruntle fans had to be removed.’ It shot over to a video of the little girl, whose name I found out is Emma, who ousted me in the first place. She was holding one of the tabloids that I signed for her. ‘She was so nice even though I kind of started the whole thing. I didn’t mean to say it out loud for the world to hear. She even took a picture with me. I think they are the cutest couple!’ It went back to the news telecaster in the studio. ‘This is the first sighing of Mykaela since New York a few days ago….’

I turned the television off at that moment. I really didn’t want to think about the “incident”. I had made it back home two hours ago. I was so overwhelmed by the episode at the mall. I was just being nice and started to sign the magazines and pictures that some of the fans had. All the while trying to block some of the hateful things some had to say. “I cant believe that he is dating something like you when he can be with a girl like me.” In those moments I let Bizarre and Curtis’ words come back to me. “Myk, you are a really an attractive woman…..What do I need with a girl?” I couldn’t help the smile that would spread across my face. Although some really pissed me off I just continued on signing for everyone else. 

Needless to say I did not find a dress to wear for my night out. Not that I am in the mood to go anywhere now any way. “Wow, didn’t we have an eventful day.” The sound of Asia’s voice pulled my mind back to the now. I looked over to see Asia standing in the entry to the living room. I smiled at her sleepy expression. She is still in her Green M&M pajamas. The baby must be draining her energy. “Yeah, way more than I needed. There’s pizza on the table if you guys are interested.” I laughed as she basically ran for the dinning room. When she returned I debated about bringing up the baby’s father again. I didn’t want to upset her but I just needed to know. Against my better judgment I decided to bring it up. 

“So Pooh Bear-” Was as far as I got before she interrupted. “I’m not talking about the father again Mykaela. It just hurts too much to talk about. I think I might be in love with him. He has a lot of issues and doesn’t really want to be “involved” with anyone right now. He keeps saying that he has had his heart broken too many times.” Yes she actually used air quotes on the word involved. She took a deep claiming breath and bit into a slice of pizza. “I have a doctors appointment tomorrow would you like to go? I get to have a sonogram.” I beamed over at her. “Of course I would love to see my nephew!” She gave me a frown as she shook her head. “No! I am having a girl.” I just gave her a knowing smile. I have always been good at the gender thing and I know it’s a boy. I didn’t push that information on her.

The next afternoon we stood at the entrance of Dr. Holliman’s private practice. “Pooh Bear I’m nervous. What if there’s something wrong with the baby?” I squeezed the hand I was holding firmly. When she looked at me I told her this. “Mom is looking out for my nephew. There is nothing wrong with him. You both are fine so stop worrying. Our moms are our guardian angels don’t you ever forget that.” She gave me a genuine smile and pulled me into the doctors office. As soon as we walked in people began to stare some with wide eyes others with jealousy. Internally I rolled my eyes at all of them and pulled Asia over to the receptionist. I couldn’t help the smile that came to my face though. Then it was gone as a negative thought came into my mind. When ever I have been in the most happiest of places in life the other shoe always dropped. Which brought Jaeson to the front of my mind. I hadn’t thought about his threat in a while. I really need to protect myself. I will call Dean and see if he knows any body guards in the area.