Chapter 16

Here is the lastest update. Hope you guys like it.

Normally these type of things take months to prepare. I had to pay extra to get it in the time frame I needed. Christmas is two days away. I was so exited that the artist was having such a happy day and agreed to work day and night to get it done and I think I got the perfect present. I really hope that Curtis loves it. I don’t know what I’m going to do if he hates it.

I’m do to fly out to New York in a couple of hours. Asia left heading back for Texas yesterday. For some reason she wouldn’t let me take her to the airport. I seriously can’t put my finger on it but I’m sure it has something to do with the boys’ father. Maybe he was meeting her at the airport and they were flying back to Texas together. Why doesn’t she want us to meet? Is he some deranged person? All of my theories are making my head hurt. I have to leave this alone for now. 

I went back to focusing on the task at hand. Packing. Can you hear the eye roll in that statement. I really hate packing! All of this traveling is awesome but I just cant stand packing. I know what you’re thinking. You have all that money just buy new stuff when you get there. I’m just not like that. I don’t just buy things because I can. Wouldn’t that be frivolous of me? 

Curtis informed me that they always put on a Christmas eve party. I’m just not sure what to wear to the party. He said its not a formal type of party. I still want to wear something that shows of all my curves though. A smile spread across my face as I remembered a black and green maxi dress I bought in New York. That would be prefect and almost festive. I ran over to my closet and pulled it off the rack. I also grabbed my fish net stockings and black strapped heels. Oh yeah that’s the perfect ensemble. I sigh in relief. That was the last thing I had to worry about. Curtis’ gift is to be delivered later in the evening at his house. 

A couple hours later I’m finally on the plane. After all the security checks and paparazzi getting their pictures in. They finally stopped asking questions because I never respond to them any way.  I’m sitting in first class waiting for the plane to take off. I realized that this is the first time in along time that I’m traveling alone. Normally Asia is with me or I’m with Curtis. It feels so strange.

I pulled out my phone to shut it down when I saw I had a message. Its from Curtis so I open it instantly. “You look beautiful :)”  Oh did my face scrunch up in confusion. “How do you know?” I text back. I mean what would you say? “You always look beautiful. Especially when your face scrunches up like that.” I was about to respond but he sent another message. “I’m not on the plane with you. I just need to know you are safe. Please don’t be mad.” I couldn’t help but to smile at this. I don’t know where I would be right now if he wasn’t over protective.  My phone dinged again. “There is that smile I love to see. See you soon Love.” A small tear escaped my eyes. I looked around briefly to see if I could tell who it was he sent. I know it cant be Dean. I know what he looks like. I didn’t recognize a single person here. Nor is anyone looking my way. Now I am so anxious to see him. I go ahead and turn off my phone and settled in for the flight.

Finally the plane landed in JFK just before the sun set. I was so anxious. I was jumping around in my seat. Finally the call to de-plane came. Thank God I sat in first class so I could get off faster. I was out of my seat in a flash. As soon as I hit the terminal my eyes were searching for him. I was walking at a brisk pace. Practically running as I scanned the crowd. Suddenly someone grabbed my arm. I spun around and there was a smiling Dean. “Dean, what the hell?” “You should see your face right now.” Dean chuckled to me. “Dang Myk you were walking like a possessed woman. Mr. Jackson is waiting for you at the door. Too many people for him to come in. Your bags have already been taken to the car.” As he spoke he navigated me through the crowds of people waiting for there loved ones.