~The Artist name Tadashi~

The Wealthy of England is the creme a la creme of the entire country, there life style and privilege way of living has always been looked upon by the less fortunate of country who have nothing and crave to have everything. in order to get that dream some decided to seek refuge and to build a better life in the united states. 22 year old Tadashi Hamada is an all american boy, and lets also add the fact he is poor with only a few dollars to his name, a sketch book and a couple of sketching pencils, When Tadashi was 15 years old back in Wisconsin he lost both his parents in a terrible fire causing him to live on his own and traveling from all ends of the united states doing odd jobs here and to make some money and also making sketch work of people for 10 cents a piece (which was a lot back in those days) for a man with nothing he has been to more places than any person of his social status could ever imagine. Tadashi Hamada has lived in Mexico for a while working as a fisherman for a while then for a good long time he lived in Paris, He loved Paris especially in the Spring time and summertime's while living in Paris he also learned the arts of "making love" with a few French Women and from time and time of a couple of men,  he's an adventurous man so to speak tasting the waters and experimenting.

Living in London for the past few months have been rather tedious for the young man, there wasn't much jobs and if he were to land a job the pay is very minimal and barely enough to survive throughout the day. The place Tadashi has been living for a while has kicked him due to the fact he couldn't pay the weekly rent, So now he's living under a bridge and in hopes to land himself a job soon. Tadashi manage to make some money today by sketching a couple of middle class families in the park this afternoon and as his reward he decided to go to a pub to get himself a cup of Ale and some food to eat before heading back to his "home" under bridge. He entered the Pub and as usually it was lively, Music was playing and men getting drunk and making a skeptical of themselves and a  few getting into fist fights till eventually they've get thrown out into the streets with chances of them getting robbed. Tadashi laughed at the scene and went up to the bar and next to him was man about his age drinking heavy and belching, Tadashi considered moving somewhere else but the man put his hands on Tadashi's shoulder and looks at him with a smile across his face "The name is Fred and what might your name be lad?" asked Drunkard Fred "The name is Tadashi" he said deciding what to do next "Have a seat Tadashi, tonight we're celebrating." Fred said gleefully as he hogs down his drink "What are we celebrating for?" Tadashi asked curiously, the lady who's  tending the bar turns around and looks at him, her name is Gloria but everyone here calls her "GoGo" she leans on the counter sticking out her large Breast, Tadashi couldn't help but look at them but out of respect he looks back at her "Good old Fred here has got himself a ticket for the Titanic?" she said "The Titanic, the unsinkable ship of the world" Fred takes another sip of his beer "Not even God himself could sink this ship" he said with the up most confidants that made GOGO eyes rolled "Well then we must celebrate, i'll have a cup of Ale as well" Tadashi said as he reach into his pocket to take out his money, Fred stopped  "Don't worry tonight everything is on me" he said.

As the night went on both men were drinking and eating, Fred mostly did the heavy drink while Tadashi was taking a few drinks here and there and eating during the process. it is now one in the morning and Tadashi and Fred were walking down the dark alley trying to find Fred's apartment. "Come on Fred, you can't pass out here" Tadashi said straining his voice as he somewhat supported Fred's weight on his shoulder. Fred was out cold and decided to sleep near a lamp post; Tadashi tried waking him up but he just wouldn't budge, Tadashi decided to shake him up a bit to try to wake him up but instead a ticket for the titanic slipped out from his vest pocket onto the cold floor. Tadashi picked it up and was about to slip it back into his pocket, but for a moment he was hesitant about giving it back to him. You see Fred is technically well to do, he has a good life in middle class with money spend while Tadashi in the other hand he's on the streets struggling to find a job and barely any money to eat; So Tadashi decided to take  his ticket and place it inside his sketch book "It was a pleasure meeting you Fred, sleep well" Tadashi said with a smug smile across his face and walks on into the night, even though he felt slightly guilty but a man got to do what he has to do in order to survive in this big cruel doggy dog world.