~Feeling Trapped~

Hiro felt as though he saw his whole life liked he already lived it, An Endless Parade of Parties and cotillions, yachts and polo matches. it's always the same narrow people, the same mindless chatter. He felt like he was standing in a great precipice with no one to pull him back that no one cared to notice. Hiro unlocked the door to his state room and slams the door shut behind him the moment he tosses his keys onto the table, he begans calling the name for one of his servants in a weakly matter and stuttering as he struggles to take off the coat of his suit. Hiro is having an anxiety attack and it's getting worse for each passing moment, he goes towards his mirror while taking off his gloves still calling out for one of the servants but no response then Hiro loses control and starts to scream and shout, pulling/yanking hair in madness and knocking down vases full of roses; Hiro stops and stare at his reflection in the mirror staring at himself taking  deep breaths and knocks the mirror causing it to tilt forward a little and dashes out of his stateroom. Hiro runs down the deck at full speed not caring who he knocks over, his mind is feeling closed in and trapped; Hiro opens the gate that leads down to the steerage class and runs down the flight of stairs with a few onlookers staring at him with confusion.

Tadashi is resting on the benches smoking a cigarette and staring at the night sky, he saw someone running pass by him at full speed and sits up straight, it was the from first class earlier he thought to himself.  Hiro runs all the way to the end of the the ship and leans over the balcony staring at the deep water, Hiro climbs over the balcony and holds onto the railing leaning forward still with his eyes locked on the deep ocean slightly hesitant about jumping. slowly making there way towards him was Tadashi "Don't do it" he said calmly towards Hiro who quickly looked back at Tadashi be wild for a moment "Stay Back! Don't come any closer!" Hiro shouted at Tadashi who taken a step closer "Come on, just give me your hand i'll pull you back over." still speaking calmly to him "No, stay where you are! i mean it! i'll let go!"  he said looking away staring back at the ocean for a moment before looking back at Tadashi who he approaches more slowly and gesturing to his cigarette to show that he's just approaching merely to throw it over the side into the ocean "No you won't" he said keeping his composer. Hiro glares at Tadashi "What do you mean no i won't don't presume to tell me what i will or not do you don't know me" he hissed at him "well you would have done it already" Tadashi said shrugging his shoulders causing Hiro to groan "You're distracting me! go away!" Hiro shouted "i can't. i'm involved now. you let go, and i'm  going to jump in there after you" he said calmly Hiro stares at him as though he's insane "Don't be absurd, you'd be killed"

"I'm a good swimmer" Tadashi said confidently "The fall alone will kill you" Hiro said trying to find a way to get rid of him so he can some how jump off the ship without having a second thought he came this far. "it would hurt. i'm not saying it wouldn't. to tell you the truth, i'm alot more concerned about that water being so cold" he  said as he takes off his boots, Hiro glances at the water then back at Tadashi "How cold?" he said with hesitant in his voice "freezing, maybe a couple of degrees over. you ever, uh been to Wisconsin?" Tadashi asked him softly Hiro raised an eyebrow "What?" he said " Well, they have some of the coldest winters around. I grew up there, near Chippewa Falls. I remember when I was a kid, me and my father, we went ice fishing out on Lake Wissota. Ice fishing is, you know, where you..." Hiro cuts in Tadashi's story feeling irritated " I know what ice fishing is!" he hissed Tadashi raises his hands in defense "Sorry. You just seem like, you know, kind of an indoor girl. Anyway, I, uh, I fell through some thin ice; and I'm telling you, water that cold, like right down there..." he said gesturing his chin to the Atlantic ocean, the two boys exchange glances at each other "Like I said, I don't have a choice. I guess I'm kinda hoping you'll come back over the railing, an' get me off the hook here." he said while taking off his coat and tossing it aside, Hiro rolled his eyes "You're crazy" he said under his breath but still enough for Tadashi to hear him "That's what everybody says but, with all due respect, Sir, I'm not the one hanging off the back of a ship here. Come on. C'mon, give me your hand. You don't want to do this." He said reaching his hand towards Hiro and he reaches towards Tadashi's holding onto his hand tightly, Tadashi sigh with relief "Whew! i'm Tadashi Hamada" he said smiling at Hiro "Hiro Dewitt Bukater" he said quickly "i'm gonna have to get you to write that one down" Tadashi said jokingly  they both laugh and smiled "come i'll pull you over, easy now" Tadashi said softly while Hiro was climbing back over the balcony he slipped on one of the railing and almost feel but Tadashi quickly grabbed his arm tightly "Help me! Help me!" Hiro shouted and scream while Tadashi holds onto him tightly "Don't worry i got you! i won't let you go!" Tadashi said reassuring Hiro as he pulled him back on board the ship, the two boys feel on the ground with Tadashi on top him causing Hiro to blush a bright flashlight beams at them blinding the two boys it was one of the ships crew members. they saw Tadashi didn't have his coat on nor his boots and automatically assume Tadashi was sexually harassing Hiro "Fetch the Master of arms!" one of the crew members said with such urgency.

The Master of arms handcuff Tadashi, Hiro is sitting on a bench wrapped up in a blanket Count Victor tries offering Hiro a cup of whiskey "This is completely unacceptable, what make you think you can put your hands on my brother-in-law? Look at me you filth!" Alistair  "Alistair! Alistair stop" Hiro said getting inbetween Tadashi and Alistair "It was an accident." Hiro "An accident?!" Alistair shouted causing "it was, stupid really, i was leaning over and i slipped" Hiro said with a chuckle while everyone else was puzzled "i mean i was leaning over to see uh..uh..uh"  Hiro was stuck in his sentence "propellers?" answered Alistair "Yes! the Propellers and i would have gone over board but Mr. Hamada saved me and almost went over himself"Hiro said causing Alistair to chuckle for  moment "He wanted to see the Propellers " Alistair said laughing for a moment and shortly everyone chuckled "Well like i usually said, besides women..children and machinery don't mix" said Count Victor jokingly, the master of arms turn so Tadashi could stare at him in his eyes "was this all true?" he asked Tadashi sternly, Tadashi glances back at Hiro who's looking at him with eagerness then he looks back at the master of arms "Yeah, yeah that's pretty much here" Tadashi said "Well then the boy is a Hero then." said Count Victor with a smile on his face, Hiro and Alistair were about to walk away back to there staterooms "uh, how about a little something for Mr.Hamada?" said Count Victor,  Alistair stopped and looks back at Mr. Hamada "Well then, Callaghan give the boy a twenty" he said in a rather let's get this over with tone a voice. "A twenty? really Alistair?" Hiro said as he rolled his  eyes displeased "Hiro's displeased? what to do, what to do, i know what...Mr.Hamada how would you to join us all for dinner to share everyone in our group about your Heroic tale? " Alistair said with a smug smile on his face, there was a long pause between the men "Sure, count me in" Tadashi responded "Splended then" was all Alistair Hamilton said to him before walking away Tadashi called over the attention of Mr. Callaghan who stopped on his tracks and goes towards  "You got a smoke?" Tadashi asked, Mr. Callaghan nodded and opens a case filled with cigarettes. Tadashi takes on and puts it in his mouth and the other one over his ear, Mr. Callaghan glanced down at Tadashi's untied boots "You might want to tie does. and it's funny how the young lady slipped so suddenly that you have the time to take off your jacket and your shoes" He said before walking away leaving Tadashi standing there like a fool with an unlit cigarette in his mouth.