~I'm flying~

After what happened at Breakfast with his in law and the scorn speech from his Aunt Cass about how the marriage will save the Bukater  family from winding up in the poor house, it kind of knocked Hiro back to his usual behavior, his Robotic behavior  that he was brought up to be following orders from his wretched family and future in laws. Tadashi came to visit him later in the afternoon that day and when he saw Hiro, it wasn't  the Hiro he saw yesterday, it wasn't the Hiro who he was dancing with and talking about his dreams about being an artist in France or a Motion picture star, no...This was a different Hiro, the sparkle in his big brown eyes were clouded by the darkness of despair and his charming smile was replace with a frown that he tries to hide with his poker face. Tadashi tried talking to Hiro about how he shouldn't let his no good family control his life and that he should break free, he also reminded Hiro that he was amazing person he has ever met  through out all of his life. When Tadashi said that it almost made Hiro blush a bit but he snapped back out of it and looked straight into Tadashi's wild eyes and said "Tadashi, i'm engaged. i'm marrying Alistair's sister the moment we dock in new york" before Tadashi could say anything Hiro stormed out the room leaving Tadashi alone heart broken.

throughout the remaining afternoon Tadashi was in his Room sketching away trying to clear his mind about Hiro but the more he tried the more every moment he shared with him becomes alive in his mind, his two companions Wilbur and Adrien who's holding hands with his now girlfriend Marinette asked Tadashi if he wanted to join to them to drink some beers and try to cheer him up but he kindly declines there offer and goes off to the bow of the ship. while drinking there second cup of beer Wilbur brought up Tadashi and Hiro again "You think something happened with those two?" asked Wilbur "Probably, no doubt about it. Maybe the little Rich princess blew him off from a better model" Adrien said with a smirk Hiro once more return from the upper deck to third class looking for Tadashi and as always his presence causes everyone to stare at him, he approaches Tadashi's friends and clears his throat all three of them turned to look at him, the spite of Hiro's powerful status he feels like the small one around them "Excuse me, um good evening. but have you seen Tadashi? i need to speak to him" he said softly, Wilbur and Adrien looked at each other then back at Hiro "Yeah...He's most likely at the Bow of the ship" answered Adrien; Wilbur just nodded in agreement, Hiro's face  lite up a bit "Thank you so much" he said and runs off to the upper deck to find Tadashi.

Tadashi was leaning against the railing looking across the horizon staring at the setting sky, "Hello Tadashi" said a voice from behind him, he quickly turned around and sees Hiro approaching him and his heart began to race. "i've changed my mind" he said softly causing Tadashi to smile at him, Hiro slowly walks closer to Tadashi "They said you might be up here-" before Hiro could finish his sentence Tadashi  shushes him causing Hiro to slightly look confuse a bit "give me your hand" Tadashi said to Hiro, Hiro took Tadashi's hand and he pulls Hiro closer to him "Now close yours eyes...go on" Hiro slowly closes his eyes as Tadashi guides him to the railing "Now hold on to the railing, keep your eyes close and don't peek" he said teasefully in Hiro's ear "i-i'm not" Hiro said slightly blushing "Now step up onto the rail" Tadashi said while helping Hiro up as he also climb up himself "hold on and keep your eyes close" tadashi said once more again "Do you trust me? he asked Hiro as he opens his arms wide like a bird in flight "i trust you" Hiro responded; then he slides his hands down to Hiro's slim waist and whispers in his ears "now open your eyes" Hiro opened his eyes and gasped at the amazing sight with the wind blowing at him and the speed the Titanic was in it was as though he was flying. "i'm flying Tadashi! i'm flying!" he said with excitement, Tadashi slowly lets go off Hiro's waist and glides his fingers down Hiro's arms towards his hands intertwining with each other as Tadashi softly sings in Hiro's ears, Tadashi pull Hiros arm into small and embrace. Hiro turns his head to look at him both boys eyes were locked on each other for a moment and slowly they both leaned in for a deep passionate kiss, it was Hiro's first kiss and it felt like a dream like...like fireworks were exploding in his head, nothing in the world made sense but this, his kiss with Tadashi under the setting sun in front of him.