~Hiro goes looking for Tadashi~

The Next day,  shortly after breakfast with his family Hiro went for a walk on a deck by himself. The Sun was shining brightly that day and Hiro thought about how the sunlight felt as if he never felt the sun in years. while walking on the deck he decided to go looking for the man who saved him, without anyone looking Hiro slowly open the gate that leads down to steerage, if Hiro were to be caught he would never hear the end of it from his Aunt for damaging the Bukater name.  Down in Steerage lively music was being played on the piano and men drinking large glasses of  Beer and singing out of synch but regardless of bad singing they're all having a good time, some are playing cards and children running around playing tag. Wilbur Robinson was looking through Tadashi's folder of sketches with amazement of how talented he is, Adrien was sitting on the bench behind them talking in french to a girl name Marionette. "This is some pretty neat stuff you got Tadashi" said Wilbur with enthusiasm, Tadashi just chuckles "Thanks" was all he said and smiles. Hiro enters the steerage quarters and illuminates the room with his presence,  the sunlight behind him gave Hiro a pure iridescent glow causing everyone to slowly stop what they were doing and stare at him with admiration.  Hiro smiled at everyone and softly said his good mornings to them and the third class passengers returned  the same gestured and also surprised how kind he is cause usually people of first class are so cruel to those below them,  Adrien sees Hiro making his way towards Tadashi and he quickly taps his shoulder "Hey look who's coming over, the damsel in the distress" he said jokingly Tadashi turns to look and sees Hiro approaching him causing his heart to beat slightly rapidly then usual and he slowly gets up taking his sketch folder from Wilbur's hands "Good morning Mr. Hamada" said Hiro formerly "Hello again" Tadashi said softly  there was a short pause between the both of them Adrien and Wilbur glanced at each other then back at both of them "May i speak to you" Hiro asked once more in a formal fashion, Tadahi looked away then back at Hiro "yeah sure" he said quickly "in private?" Hiro asked feeling the stares of wilbur and Adrien burning right at him which made him slightly uncomfortable Tadashi nods and follows Hiro out from the steerage quarters and onto the first class Deck.

"Paris for me was more about living on the streets and trying to put it on the paper, you know what i mean?" He said to Hiro. Hiro somewhat get it but at the same time slightly doesn't cause all his life was practically living in doors with his nose stuck in books and endless parties he just softly groan to himself "You know my dream is to runaway and become an artist, living in a garret poor but free" he said with a small chuckle and Tadashi just smiled "you wouldn't last two days, there's no hot water and hardly any caviar" Tadashi said teasefully  Hiro just rolled his eyes at his response " i hate caviar, and i hate people telling me what dreams i should and shouldn't have" Hiro said trying to hide the hostility in his voice Tadashi felt somewhat bad for what he said "i'm sorry...you're right" he said softly, Hiro glanced away for a moment "well..alright. everybody expects me to be this pampered little Prince, but i'm not! i'm sturdy and strong as a horse. i'm here to do something not just sit around and be decorative. you see these hands? there made for work" he said sternly approaching him was one of the crew members with trays of tea and biscuits "Excuse Mr. Bukater, would you like some tea?" he asked with a smile on his face and politely Hiro puffed his his breath and rolled his eyes "No" he said coldly causing Tadashi to laugh making the poor man feel embarassed as the two boys walked on "There's something in me Tadashi like a dynamite, i don't know what it is but i feel it in me, to be an artist or an inventer or...i don't know a dancer! or-or a moving picture Actor!" he said with Joy as he runs across the deck in front of a man with a camera filming, Tadashi smiles at Hiro who's making himself look like a sailor searching out a sea for new lands and treasure. the camera man didn't mind and kept on filming Hiro, Tadashi can't lie Hiro will look good in the moving pictures.

"Hey Hiro, i want to show you something"  Tadashi said with  smug look on his face "Huh?" was Hiro response before he could do anything Tadashi grabbed him by the arms and dragged him to the window "i'm going to teach you how to spit." he said with a chuckle. Hiro  eyes widen for a moment and tried breaking free from Tadashi "Tadashi! no! stop! no Tadashi! he protested getting dragged across the deck like a stubborn dog towards the window "Come Hiro, man up" Tadashi said chuckling, Tadashi leans over the window then lets  spit the shot like a rocket across the sea, Hiro looks at him with disgust "That's straight up disgusting Mr. Hamada." he said rather repulsive. "Come Hiro just try" Tadashi said with encouragement, Hiro was hesitant for a moment then spits out the window but the moment he spit it only went very little distance and Tadashi just laughed "That was pitiful, you really have to hack it, get some leverage, use your arms and arch your neck like this" Tadashi demonstrated the shots another fire rocket spit out into the ocean, Hiro made another attempt to spit and trying Tadashi's Technic and manage to go a little distance, Tadashi shrugs "you did good, but you can do better" Tadashi said and demonstrates once more approaching then was Aunt cass and Heiress  HoneyLemon  and her distant  cousin Levi,  Hiro saw his Aunt approaching him and quickly taps Tadashi's shoulder to stop and he quickly turned around as well and saw Hiro's Aunt and quickly swallowed his spit; All three of them just looked at Tadashi awkwardly for a moment "Aunt  cass...May i introduce to you Tadashi Hamada, the man who saved me last night" Hiro said proudly, Aunt cass looked at him coldly as though he was bug ready to be squashed "Charmed" she said flatley sending chills down Tadashi's back. Levi and HoneyLemon were so excited to met the man that save Hiro's life and began to make small chat with him for a while, Hiro was relief that the tension was lifted and that they actually wanted to speak to Hiro the spite of the class difference, few moments into the conversation the fanfare set off reminding everyone it was almost time for dinner "i can't understand what's the point of this fanfare, it just gives me headaches you know" said Levi irritably "Come Hiro let's get ready to attend dinner" Aunt cass said quick and sharp, she walks away not waiting for a response and Hiro followed behind her along with Levi.  Tadashi watches Hiro walk away in the sea of millionaires and royalty unaware Honeylemon was trying to catch his attention, he looks down at her "Yes? what is it?" he asked "My question first, um do you have anything to wear for this dinner event Mr. Hamada? Heiress honey Lemon said with curiosity and concern, Tadashi gestures the clothes that he's wearing now and HoneyLemon just shook her head and takes Tadashi by the hand "Come on, i have a suit the belongs to my father that you can borrow" she said softly and sweet as they walked through the crowd of people.