~Flowers for Timmy~

The following morning at breakfast, Alistair and Hiro had a big argument about him spending time dancing with the third class passengers last night and toss the table over and forbid him to see Tadashi again,  luckily Timmy didn't walk in the private dinning suite and returned to his room and requested with the staff to send the breakfast to his room. joining him for breakfast was his friend Levi who was stuffing his face with toast and jam  sipping down hot chocolate while Timmy explained to him what happened earlier this morning. "if you'd ask me it kinda sounds like Alistair was jealous" Levi said with his mouth full of food "Jealous? why you say that?" asked Timmy as he sips his hot chocolate, Levi shrugs his shoulders a little "i don't know, well your cousin Hiro is cute and a lot of guys do find him attractive to be honest and i guess Alistair finally took a notice of him and in a way trying to keep him to himself" Levi said bluntly "Well that's one way to put it, Do you think Hiro likes that boy? Tadashi? he asked and Levi once more shrugged his shoulders "to be honest i really don't know but the two of them have gotten along pretty well since they met" Levi responded. There was a short moment of silence between both boys, Timmy is still wondering about the whole Tadashi and Hiro situation and what levi said is true about Alistair's little out burst that it's all out of a jealous rage. "So didn't you saw to look of Count Victor last night? he looked like a sad puppy when you were ignoring him." chuckled Levi "Well he deserved it for trying to make me jealous the first night here" Timmy said defending himself "Really Timmy?" Levi sigh and rolled is eyes, Timmy glared at Levi "What are you trying to say?" hissed Timmy.

There was a quick tapping at the door causing both boys to jump in there seat "Did you sent for someone?" whispered Levi "No" answered Timmy. He quickly got up from his seat and walked towards the door to open it. he looked down a see a large bouquet or pink, red, yellow roses and camillia's, Timmy bend down and picked up the bouquet of flowers. He looks left and right down the halls and returns back to the room, he places the bouquet on the table next to his bed. "Oh? someone sent you flowers." he got up from his chair and walked towards the table where the flowers are being placed and goes through the bouquet carefully not trying to kill the flowers. "i don't know, do you think they were sent here by mistake?" Timmy said as he watches his friend goes trough the bouquet; "well, maybe this will Answer your question" Levi gave him a folded card Timmy took it from his hand, unfolds it and begins to read it "i hope you like that flowers, will you have dinner tonight in my private suit yours truly....Count Victor" Timmy's heart began to beat fast and his face turned bright red. "So i'm guessing that's a yes? huh? huh? teased Levi "Yes! No! maybe!i don't know! yes! ugh!" groaned Timmy his friend Levi laughed and pat Timmy's shoulder "you're going and that's final, the man likes you for Christ sake!" explained to him "B-But doesn't he prefer that horrid Princess?" blurted out Timmy without thinking, his friend Levi just shook his head "come on lets pick out a suit for your dinner engagement with the count" encouraged Levi and he pushed Timmy to the other room so they can pick out what to wear for tonight.