~you're jealous~

Later that same evening another luxuries liner but much smaller  came to transfer passengers from there ship onto the Titanic, This specific liner was meant for Royalties, Public figures and Billionaires. leaning over the balcony Timmy's friend Levi starred at the ship then smiled brightly then goes back to nodge his Timmy "Hey, Hey i have a surprise for you my friend" he said joyfully Timmy turned to look at him brightly "really? a surprise?  he said and Levi just nod his his head quickly "Yeah, but we have to go to the dinning i'm sure they'll be there Levi said pulling Timmy by the arm towards the entrance of the grand stairs "They? asked Timmy rather perplex, Levi turned his head and made his usual cat like face expressions at Timmy "Yes, they..come on Timmy let us go" Levi said still pulling Timmy inside. The two boys walked at a reasonable pace down the grand stairs till they reached the dinning hall, the room was filled with lively waltz music and the rich and nobility are sitting at the table sipping on fine wine and chatting about there millions or other materialistic matters.

Reaching towards the table, everyone was laughing and joking except for Hiro who's sitting in silence and in his own world with....Count Victor? "No it couldn't be, The Count is on board the Titanic." he said to himself, Timmy's face flush a slight shade of pink and his heart with each step he took began to race faster and faster as they reach closer to the table, Levi looked back at his friend and softly giggled at his expression he knew much Timmy will be surprise to find out that the Count will be here. When they reached the table the count looked up  and flashes at Timmy his most charming smile "Timmy, it's so wonderful to see you again' He said with glee, Timmy takes a seat across from the Count and smiled "yes it is." was all he said and smiles softly at him not knowing what else to say to him due to the butterflies flustering around his stomach, Levi glances back at Timmy but doesn't say anything but just hope nature will take it's course.

Throughout dinner, it was a rather tense one. Hiro hasn't spoken a word all evening and whenever someone talks to him or if Alistair (which is worse) he'll say something slick to them and it's gotten worse to the point where he insulted the captain, the elders at the table gasped at the scene and Cass tried making Hiro apologize, but instead of apologizing he just got up and stormed out of the dinning room not bothering to look back, mean while on Timmy's case it was an utter mess between him trying to talk to the count because that little Estonian Princess was there interrupting ever chance to even speak to Count Victor and also he felt as though the count has been ignoring him. so throughout the other half of dinner Timmy started to get irritated and jealous, but unlike his cousin Hiro he conceals it very well fooling everyone else but his friend Levi. The Band began to play a waltz song and Princess Emilia clasp her hands together saying how much she loves dancing to this song, Count Victor smiled her way "Would you like to dance?" he said to the princess "i'd be most delighted" she said smiling back at him, Count Victor takes the Princess by the Hand and leads her to the dance floor and they started to dance. Timmy couldn't contain his jealousy and rage anymore, this scenario reminded him of the night at the ball; "Excuse me. May i be excused?" Timmy asked rather weakly "What's wrong dear?" Cass said as she sips her cup of wine "Nothing i have a slight headache coming on" he said weakly and slowly gets up from his chair gives everyone a small vow and walks away with a heavy heart and not bothering to look back. While walking up the grand stair case, a strong hand grabs him by the wrist and spins him around, it was Count Victor and Timmy once more started to blush. The Count's cornflower blue eyes were locked on Timmy's honey brown eyes "what's really the matter." he said sternly "Timmy shakes off his wrist "Leave me alone Victor" he said sadly he was about to make a run for it but he once more grab his wrist "No, what's  wrong Timmy" he said this time with more force, Timmy was just silent and tries looking away. Victor pulls him closely "you're jealous...weren't you? huh?" he said softly Timmy felt embarrassed and out of rage he slapped the count across the face "No! No i'm not jealous" He quickly runs off leaving the Count alone on the grand staircase.