~Hiro's portrait and the chase down the boiler room~

After there romantic moment at the front of the ship, they returned to Hiro's suit to chat a little before he got up from his seat and walked towards the safe to unlock it, he takes out a heart shape necklace and goes up to  Tadashi and shows it to him "oh that's nice, what is it a sapphire?" he asked examining the necklace " a diamond, a very rare diamond" Hiro said and paused for a moment "Tadashi i want you to draw me like one of your french girls, wearing this" he stated "Alright" Tadashi responded still not looking away from the diamond "wearing only this" Hiro said  getting his point across, Tadashi paused and looked a Hiro somewhat bewildered for a moment. Hiro went into his room so he can slip off his  clothes and into his robe while Tadashi sets up the sitting room, finding the right spot for Hiro; Hiro stands in front of the door watching Tadashi sharpen his coloring tools. Tadashi looks up and blushes a little while Hiro smiles back at him then slowly approaches Tadashi flirtatious "The last thing i need is another portrait of me as a porcelain. As a paying costumer i expect to get what i want" he said teasefully tossing Tadashi a dime before he slowly slips off his robe in front of him letting it drop on the carpeted floor. Tadashi sat back a little in shock cause Hiro looked amazing naked, he observed him up and down for moment "Over the bed-i mean the couch" he said stuttering a little, Hiro goes to lay down on the couch and adjusting himself so Tadashi could have a good angle for him to draw. Hiro stared at Tadashi as he sketched away his face was so serious yet gentle at the same time, Hiro's heart was pounding the entire time this was the most erotic moment of his life being sketched stark naked by the name he truly desires and loves.

What felt like forever they finally finish sketching, Tadashi stepped out for a moment while Hiro was changing, outside was getting cold and Tadashi decided it was best to come inside lucky for him, Hiro finished changing. there was a soft knock at the door causing both boys to jump with fright "Hiro?" said Mr. Callaghan from behind the door, Hiro and Tadashi made a run for it "my drawings" said in a loud whisper Tadashi, he was about to go back and get it but Hiro pulled him back and went behind another door;  Callaghan entered the the private Suit and looks around and heard one of the doors close shut silently, He slowly makes his way to the door. Hiro and Tadashi walked down the hallways holding hands, they both looked back and saw Callaghan walking towards them "Run!" shouted Hiro holding onto Tadashi's hands as they run to the elevator quickly closing it shut before Callaghan could have entered, the elevator stared going down and Hiro flashes the middle finger at Callaghan. The two boys made it down to E deck and continued running down a couple of flights of stairs and into a hall behind a double door laughing and catching there breath "He acts like a cop" Tadashi protested "To be honest, i think he was" Hiro said. the two   boys peeked through the window and saw Callaghan coming "Oh shit!' Tadashi said and they both started running down the halls with callaghan on there tail. the two boys ran all the way towards a dead end, luckily there was a door next to them and they both ran inside bolting the door shut so Callaghan wouldn't enter. The room was loud and noisy, Hiro and Tadashi kept there ears covered.  They both climbed down the railings to the Boiler room and continued running through the clouds of steam and smoke as men put coil into the giant boilers,  the two boys turned into a corridor and pulled Hiro into his arms and begin to kiss him deeply and passionate as the steam and smoke surrounded the both of them.