A Collar and Leash

Domino-

When Jana finally returned after nearly a week in the psychiatric ward, Domino had gotten used to his bed and was reluctant to relinquish it. Of course, that didn't mean he tried to fight Jana for it, either. He knew better. The guy had nearly incapacitated three guards while handcuffed! Tommy was the only one he'd seen return to work so far, and the guy was barely around, at that.

Domino figured that he was wherever Jana was because the guy was his personal guard, but still. He also visibly winced whenever he moved abruptly or turned, so he was definitely still feeling his injury.

"Hey Domino."

Speak of the devil... and thee shall appear. With a pimply guard. He thought sarcastically as Tommy stepped up to the cell and unlocked the door. He and Jana stepped in, and once Tommy undid Jana's cuffs, he stepped out.

"I need to go take care of some things, but I'll be back before lights-out." He said as he shut and locked the cell, then hurried off.

With the guard gone for the moment, Domino turned his attention to Jana as the man slowly stalked across the small room and fell onto his bed. He had dark circles under his eyes. No doubt he'd not had the luxury of a bed in his psychiatric cell. He'd seen inside of them a few times while walking by that ward and the only thing people got to lay on was carpet.

Granted, carpet was much better than the concrete pillow he had for himself, but it still wasn't much, especially when you just had a serious blow to your mind and likely needed sleep badly. With those thoughts in mind, Domino stayed right where he was sitting against the opposite wall and just watched.

Without his shirt, Jana's upper body and back were easy enough to see. Water droplets still shone on his skin, so he'd likely taken a shower, and thus, been in the weight room. Domino doubted that they'd let the guy actually go outside just yet.

Narrowing his eyes on a particularly red spot, Domino frowned and leaned forward. It looks like he hurt his shoulder. Either something hit it or it was dislocated badly at one point. It was hard to get a bruise from the action, but he didn't doubt that Jana could make it happen.

While the bruises and visible scars would normally make him want to jump the guy, he knew that it wouldn't end well. He didn't hesitate to look, however, especially since he could see that Jana's breathing had slowed to a steady rhythm. Asleep. His face was toward the wall, but it was quite obvious... and a relief. Domino didn't really know how to interact with the guy. All they did was fight. If only he wasn't insane, we could fuck for hours. Domino thought sourly. The guy was a walking sex god, but unfortunately, there was a very large, glaring, Do Not Touch sign stapled to him. Groaning, Domino leaned his head back and closed his eyes, resolving himself to a quick rest before pimple face came back.

The sound of something clinking together woke him hours later. Stretching his arms over his head, Domino opened his eyes... then froze. A medium-sized Golden Retriever was sitting directly in front of him, it's light pink tongue poking in and out of its mouth as it panted quietly. Never thought I'd see a dog in here, let alone a purebred that's clearly well trained. He thought as he reached forward, offering his hand for the dog to sniff.

It did so, but didn't seem very interested in moving its attention from Tommy, who stood right next to it. Looking up at the man, Domino realized that he wasn't even looking at him, but at Jana. The redhead was already beginning to wake, likely from the slight sounds, but when he sat up and opened his eyes, the expression in them was hard to read.