And You Are?

Domino-

Domino really, really wanted to beat the shit out of Jana... and whoever the hell mini-Jana was. Seriously, who the hell is this guy? He wondered to himself as Christopher drove them back to Xena's to pick up what little Jana had to his name. They would then be dropped off at his place, but he had a feeling that he was suddenly going to have two people to look after instead of one.

Feeling eyes on him, he looked over his shoulder just in time to see the guy duck his head back against Jana's side. Domino was seriously baffled by the situation the two seemed to have. He knew Jana hated physical contact, and it was clear that he was uncomfortable with the other guy plastered to his right side and Tera against his left, yet he wasn't doing a single thing about it.

He couldn't do much about either of them while in the car, and in the front seat, so Domino bit his tongue on all of the questions he wanted to ask. Instead, he waited until they got to Xena's establishment and went inside to retrieve Jana's things. He wasn't surprised that he was the only one who did so. It was probably a good thing, because he had someone he had to talk to before he could leave, and he didn't need Jana 1, 2, or Christopher there to mess with him about it afterward.

Once he got everything Jana owned into a large bag, he made his way to the kitchen with Orion, Xena, and George hot on his tail. He had told them what he intended to do, but clearly they didn't trust him. Not surprised.

Pushing through the double doors to the kitchen, Domino suddenly felt awkward. David was there, sure. He was cooking like always. The smell of fresh salmon and butter sizzling in several pans, along with french fries in the fryers, made Domino's stomach rumble loudly. One thing he could never deny about the guy. He was a godly cook.

"Domino?" David asked as he looked up, a worried look on his face.

Pursing his lips, Domino shoved aside all of his frustration and flat-out assholery and hurriedly spat out the words he needed to say. "I'm sorry I was an ass to you." Before anyone could respond, he stalked out of the kitchen, then out of the building. Sure, he owed Orion a thank you for calling Christopher when Jana had run off, and he owed Christopher a thank you for getting him out a day early, but he could only be so nice so many times a day.

Sliding back into the car, he actually got in the back instead of taking the front seat again. He tossed Jana's bag of things on the floor, then removed the leech, whose name he still didn't know, from Jana's side, and tossed him onto the seat beside Tera. Taking his spot, he quickly buckled in, then shut the door.

Domino wrapped his left arm around Jana's shoulders and hugged him to his side. It irked him to feel the man tense, but after a minute, he thankfully relaxed with a quiet sigh. Once he was sure Jana was comfortable, Domino turned his attention to his mini version as Christopher started driving.

The smaller man was trying to be discrete, but it was clear that he was glancing at him and Jana nearly every other second.

"Put your seat belt on." Domino said, making the guy jump. He surprised Domino in return, by scrambling to do as told.

At least he listened, but damn, he's so skinny that Tera can curl up right next to him and they still don't fill up that seat.

"What's your name, kid?" He asked, wanting to at least be able to call him something besides kid or Mini Jana.

The way the guy perked up, just like a puppy whose name had just been yelled, made Domino feel awkward. "My name is A.J., Sir." He eagerly said.

Narrowing his eyes, Domino looked A.J. up and down, noting how damn similar he was to Jana physically. Yet, he was so opposite him in the spectrum of attention, that they were on two different planets. Domino didn't need to look any further than A.J.'s body language and his expression to know that he was dying for attention. He was actually curious what the guy's story was, but he wasn't sure asking was such a good idea.