Chapter Six *Lemon only*

"Help me take this off." I said, motioning to my sling. I have been keeping it there so that my shoulder heals faster, but it's going to stop me from what I want to do at this point. Zero reached up and took the clip into his hand, undoing it and sliding it off my arm. I flexed my hand a bit and made sure it had good enough mobility. "We don't have to do this now." Zero said, brushing back some of my hair still slightly breathless from our kissing. "Backing down Kiryuu?" I challenged, me currently straddling him. "Not particularly." he replied, me running a finger over his tattoo. I felt him twitch under me, wanting to be bitten there again. I smiled, lowering my head until my lips just grazed the skin over his neck. I felt his whole body push upwards, him wanting contact. "Impatient?" I asked against his skin, the boy simply groaning. I kissed his tattoo and then bit down hard, Zero grabbing by waist tightly with his fingers. I am much shorter than him, so I wasn't surprised when he slid the two of us back so he is leaning against the headboard, slightly propped up. He took my chin in his hand and forced me to look up at him, taking my mouth with his. I wrapped both arms around his neck tight, kissing him back with just as much force. I allowed him to roam my mouth with his tongue, while his hands did my body. I could feel myself tense with lust, wanting him more and more with every waking second. I cracked my eyes open a little, to see him lightly looking down at me. It seems he has an idea. He loosened my tie and tossed it aside, slowly undoing each button. "You know." I said, talking as he began to kiss down my neck. "It's Yuki's birthday too." I groaned as he bit down at the base of my neck, but not hard enough to draw blood. "And?" He asked, pulling my shirt off. "What have you done for her?" He pulled back to look at me, his violet eyes looking into mine with a type of curiosity. "Absolutely nothing. I haven't seen her all day." "Hm." I hummed, not believing this. I tugged on his black shirt, him pulling it up and off. His skin is so pretty, white and silky like every other vampire. I lowered my hands to his chest, Zero's breathing becoming heavier. "I swear I haven't. . ." He stopped talking when I reached the drawstring of his sweatpants; me undoing them painfully slow. "I'll have to punish you Kiryuu if you are lying to me." I said, grinding my lower half into his; hard. "And if I want you to? Punish me that is?" He asked, me kissing his forehead before pulling his sweatpants down. "Then prepare yourself." I said darkly, kissing down his chest. I slid down and sat between his legs, gently pressing a kiss to the bulge growing under his boxers. His fingers wound in my hair, his toes curling as I bit him gently at first, nudging him with my fingers and pretty much sucking him through the fabric. "Momoko." He groaned, me liking the way my name rolled off his tongue. As if he weren't hard enough, I could feel him growing too restless and pulled away, him clearly annoyed that I didn't let him have his release. "Sorry." I said, licking my lips before moving back up and leaving some marks by his hip and then on his chest and neck. "I can't let you off so easy." He chuckled darkly and flipped me over, hovering over me now. "Shouldn't I be punishing you for being so close to Shiki?" He asked, pulling my skirt down. "Can't promise I haven't done anything with him." I replied, getting on his nerves. He attacked my lips again, his hands roaming my body. He unclasped my bra and threw it to the side, massaging my breasts and making me nuts. "We'll see about that." He whispered, kissing my neck before sucking hard. I felt the blood rise to the surface, but he didn't dare bite me hard enough to make me bleed. Knowing that would definitely ruin what we are doing if he were to do this. Zero moved down my body, nearing closer and closer down to the bottom. "Seriously." I groaned, him pushing a finger in suddenly and making me arch my back to guide him. "No one has touched this yet." He chuckled, me blushing in embarrassment. He continued mind you, inserting another finger and moving his fingers about. I bit my lip and had his hair in my hands, trying not to buckle my hips into him and resist as much as possible. "Fuck Zero if you're going to do it then just . . ." "Good because I can't wait any longer." He said, his length suddenly into me faster than I could register him even taking off his boxers. I simply groaned, it hurting a bit but in a good way. He kissed my forehead and brushed some of my hair back, waiting a minute while I adjusted. "Please just. . ." I moaned, moving my hips, my eyes rolling at the contact and wanting more of it. He moved, slow at first but then picked up as I grabbed around of his neck and moaned his name. I breathed heavy, feeling a tight sensation as I clamped around him, the two of us both releasing. Zero pressed another kiss to my mouth, me also kissing back as he pulled out and pulled the two of us under the covers. I cuddled up close to him and let him wrap his arms around me tightly. "I love you." Zero whispered, stroking my hair. "I know. I love you too." I replied, closing my eyes and letting him gently talk me into the best slumber I have had in a long time.

*Hello my lovely readers! I promise I will update a real chapter this week some time. Any comments on this though?? It is my first lemon. . . I can write one up for Shiki if there is anyone who prefers Shiki over Zero or just wants to read that version??? Comment please!! *