Chapter Seven and a half - Shiki Lemon only

"He's not going to have a choice." Shiki pinned me between his arms and the door, his eyes serious about this. 

"How long?" I asked, knowing that he understood my question. 

"Since I met you years ago." He replied, lowering his weight. He is straddling my lower half, my back pressed against the door. His long pretty fingers slid down my neck, his mouth still hovering over mine. I could feel each of his words against my lips, just itching for him to come closer. 

"Shiki please." I said, my senses filling with his scent that is intoxicating my system. I can't explain it. I can't explain the heighten senses or the need I feel for him; but I need it now. 

"Please what?" He asked, his eyes darkening slightly. I reached up and kissed his pretty lips, his body colder in temperature than mine, making mine feel all the more hot. I felt him smile into our kiss, licking my lips gently. I denied him entrance so he decided to pick me up, me clinging to him like a scared cat as he moved us over to the sofa in the room. He put me down gently and as I gasped as soon as my back hit the sofa, his tongue entered my mouth. I raked my hands down his front, stopping at the buttons and starting to undo them. He lowered his hips and dragged them down over my hips, me moaning slightly at the friction. I clamped my teeth down on my lips, they're going to hear us downstairs. 

"We have to move elsewhere." I said, even though I am still undoing his suit. 

"I can make it fast." He replied, licking his lips and watching me squirm under him. This is going to be a long night.