Chapter Seven: I want more

Blaze just left for work, she was pretty happy with what I said. To be honest, I am happy for her, she finally gets to achieve her dreams, but I'm not being honest. I want her to stay, if she goes I might not see her ever again. Crap, I think I really need to clear my head, and I usually do that by either talking or writing, which is literally what I'm doing right now. But I think I really need to talk to someone. It all happened suddenly and I never knew how to react.
I went to Sonic, like the second time this morning, but it's really necessary.
"She's what!?" he said, in a shocked face, yeah, I think we're all surprises.
"Moving to San Francisco." That's all I could really say. I could see Sonic and Tails were shocked.
"Does that mean she has to move away?" asked Tails. I kinda didn't wanna think about it. "I'm sorry for asking..."
"No no, it's fine. Wouldn't she have to move when school season starts?"
"Isn't that two months?" said Sonic.
"Yeah, but it might be good for her, but in reality I want her stay." I said, feeling guilty for my selfishness.
"I know, it's hard to say goodbye to a best friend" said Tails, I don't think he knows. I would tell him, but I think it would just be Sonic and my secret. But to be honest, I think I dodged a bullet not telling him, Tails is so bad at keeping secrets. I think last month, the word got out that Sonic used to date the girl that everyone hated in high school. I never knew who she was, but from what I've heard, she was super irritating, loved food a little too much and was super emotional. However I always knew Sonic was really good at secrets, heck I think there's some things he hasn't told anyone for years. 
"Yeah, it is hard to loose a best friend." that's pretty much all I could say. Speaking of old friends, I wish my high school friends were here, they were like brother and sisters to me. Shadow and Tikal were their names, to be honest they were kinda quirky people. Shadow was a grump but was emotional when it came to sad biographies and such, Tikal was like a hippie, always wanted peace. I always liked those two. Back then I was also pretty strange, I was a nerd but I still liked doing my music. However, I haven't really played a piece for awhile, or a proper one. Anyways back to the conversation, I can't get side tracked.

"So yeah" I said, "two months and she's gone." Everyone looked down.
"Yeah" Sonic said. There was a knock on the door, I'm just hoping it's not Blaze. Tails walked over to the door and opened it and Rouge was standing there, wearing her short dress and purse.
"Hey Tails, may I come in?" she asked.
"Yeah, sure, what is it?" Rouge looked at the room.
"Oh, hey guys, hey Silv. Well Sonic."
"Yep" Sonic said after recovering from zoning out.
"Did you happen to run into a pink hedgehog the other day?"
"Um... yeah" yeesh, wonder where this is going.
"Well, she's actually my new roommate who's moving in next week. So it's great that you to got acquainted. I was just heading to breakfast with her." That explains the fancy dress, which isn't really surprising, she knows fashion.
"Oh, that's cool."
"Well, I better go, see you soon." she left the door.
After that we kinda spent our time taking  and trying to keep out mind off Blaze, but after awhile I went back to my apartment. I sat in my bad, it was dark, which is what I'm feeling right now. My phone lit up and it was Blaze but I decided to leave it, I needed to clear my head. As I looked up from my phone, my guitar sat there, maybe I should play something, I haven't for awhile. Luckily, it was still tuned. I picked the thing up, played and started singing something.

'Cause I don't wanna lose you now
I'm lookin' right at the other half of me
The vacancy that sat in my heart
Is a space that now you hold
Show me how to fight for now
And I'll tell you, baby, it was easy
Comin' back here to you once I figured it out
You were right here all along
It's like your my mirror.

Short and lazy chapter, sorry and the song is Mirrors by Justin Timberlake. But things are getting interesting.