Chapter Eight: The Newbie

It's me again, haven't written in awhile, a lot of stuff has been going on. I think it'd been almost a week, Blaze has been out more often to get prepared for college, I've been staying home a lot and visiting friends, Sonic sold a painting for $200 and Rouge's friend, Amy, is about to move in. I've just been here playing sad songs, I can't help myself, when your sad you just do sad things for some reason. I should probably go greet my neighbours, I'm currently on my bed with the window open this time. I walked out the door, my god I'm still tired and don't feel like moving. Anyway, I walked and saw Blaze at the kitchen counter. Oh lord, I forgot it was Friday, her day off.
"Morning" she said, as she looked behind her.
"Hey" I said, in a sleepy voice.
"Did you know someone's moving with Rouge?"
"Yeah" I said "I'm just gonna go there when I get changed." don't be surprised with this completely normal conversation between us, we've tried not to think of this whole college thing.
"I'm gonna go over as well, and yeah you should get prepared, your quills are everywhere as usual." she said, kinda smiling. Sometimes I hate this haircut for its morning hair or hat hair sometimes. If you have short hair, you are lucky, it's hard getting this sort of thing. So yeah, combed my quills and ate toast. I think I must have been eating for awhile cause my toast was becoming cold, I probably shouldn't watch Tv at the same time.
"Hey, I think her roommate is here." Blaze said, wearing pants and a purple shirt, her favourite color.

I should really stop zoning out, but eh, I'll skip to the part where I meet her roommate then. I saw her carrying boxes with some other moving people. She wore a loose pink shirt and a skirt. She seemed nice. I saw sonic in Rouges room, who was talking to Tails.
"Hey guys!" Tails and Sonic turned around. They smiled, Tails tired as always and Sonic, well just happy as usual.
"Morning, how's it goin?" Tails asked, holding his coffee from Starbucks. If it's one thing I leaned, drinking coffee when tired may not be a good thing. I went hyper once when I had coffee a few years ago. I'm not sure how much I drank, but I was super tired after that coffee energy spike.
"Ok." That's really all I could say.

After our chat about stuff, things I might leave unsaid, cause damn I need privacy sometimes. Anyway, we saw Amy, the new person moving here. I think she recognised all of us except Blaze, since she wasn't there before. But it actually felt like she recognised Sonic more, maybe because they already knew each other in high school.
"Hey!" She said walking up to us "So, you guys are the neighbours?" she asked, wearing her pink jacket and leggings carrying her black handbag.
"Yeah, we live across from this place."
Sonic said gesturing towards Tails.
"And we just live next to this apartment." I said, looking at Blaze.
"Oh thats great! So this end of the hall is all yours!" She said feeling cheerful.
Rouge came in carrying a box, it was only small, nothing to worry about.
"Hey Amy, nice to see you getting to know these guys. They dont bite, unless you take Sonic's chilidog."
All of us and Amy laughed.
I think I forgot to mention that chilidogs are Sonic absolute favorite food. If you touch one of his chilidogs, he might go super saiyan on you. I learned the hard way when I first met him. But I guess everyone would do the same with their favorite food.

We talked with Amy for about an hour and a half, helped her unpack and just watched Tv. Where am I now? I'm at Pizza Hut for lunch. Pizza Hut works the best, since Pizza was Mine, Tails and Amy's favorite food. I loved Pepporoni pizza, probably the most common pizza that people hear. It was busy, as always, it's Washington for god sake. At least we don't live in New York or something. Anyway, we were chatting about our lives and stuff, however somehow our education was brought up, and even worse Blazes education life. I didn't really wanna think of her moving away, I want her to stay. I'm so naive sometimes.
"So, your moving to Cisco in two months?" Amy asked.
"Yeah, sadly. Ill miss you guys, but i will visit a few times a year, whenever break is." Blaze replied. Everyone said things like "miss you too" and I also chimed in. Thinking about it makes me depressed.

We all got home at around five in the afternoon. The sun was setting nicely and cars were busy on the roads. Blaze was sitting on the couch, reading something on her laptop.
"Hey Silver?" She said, while I was sitting on the kitchen bench.
"Yeah?"
"I have to book my flight to San Francisco. What airline should I take"
"Umm, the best one?" I said, in a playful voice.
"Oh no crap Sherlock!" She giggled. "But which is the best?"
"I'd probably say American Airlines. When are you leaving anyway?"
"Hmm, 20th of February." She replied back, which is only a month away, even less. Gosh.
"Cool" I said, thats all I could say.
"I hope this isn't going to bother you" she said.
"No, it's great. You get to have what you wanted, don't let me get in the way of things."
"Great! Im gonna miss you"
"I will too."