I I I

.

" Hello how can I help " a man questions answering the call. A smile spreads across Luke's face and he hangs up on who he presumes is Ashton. Circling the number in the phone book he grabs a piece of paper to write down the address.

Luke was ecstatic to finally have a clue, a person - Charlie's old best friend.grabbing his keys and quickly looking in the mirror Luke runs out of the hotel room. A surge of adrenaline rushes through him, he can't wait to finally have an idea where his Baby Girl is.

Clicking the elevator button, it takes too long so a energetic Luke pulls open the door leading to the staircase. He runs down two flights of steps when he decides to takes a breather, his heart beating incredibly fast. He is out of shape, and needs to start working out.

Admitting defeat he opens the door to level three foyer and clicks the elevator button, his large breaths is the only sound hear in the quiet hallway.

With a ding the elevator door opens and Luke steps inside, his mind more energetic and excited then his body.

The elevator door opens and Luke jogs out the foyer and into the carpark, quickly locating his rental car he hops inside.

Thanking himself for saving up his money before being admitted to jail, he starts the car and drives to the address.

+

Knocking on the door, Luke adjusts his fair last minute although he is just seeing Ashton. Luke has mixed emotions about seeing him again, last time was at the airport. Luke shakes his head knowing he is only here for information, not to beat the day lights out of him.

The door opens, Ashton is stood there looking rather shocked. Of course not expecting Luke to be here, Ashton looks inside the door before silently stepping out and closing the door over leaving a small gap.

" How can I help you Luke ?" Ashton wearily questions, not knowing Luke's motive.

" I want to know where Charlie is " Luke internally smiles at saying her name.

" Uh.. Sh-" " Daddy?" A small blonde toddler questions Ashton, hobbling and clinging to his leg.

Luke's eyes widen and so does Ashton's.

Now I have to tell him Ashton mentally scolds himself for not fully closing the door.

" This is Grace " Ashton introduces the blue-eyed, toddler to Luke.

" Hello Grace " Luke awkwardly greets, not knowing how to treat someone else's child. " tell me about Charlie, don't change the subject " Luke cuts back to the reason why he was here.

" Charlie, she ..... Uh, isn't here anymore " Ashton says unsurely. " Gone where ?" Luke interrogates .

" To heaven " Ashton says, not sure what to tell Luke. Luke's reaction was all over his face, he looked shocked, disbelief and also terrified and devastated.

" I waited three years for her " Luke whispers, looking at Ashton. His eyes watering up and a lump in his throat forming.