X I I

Guys, its about time I owe you a chapter. I have been very down lately as you all know, I have had no good story plot ideas and its driving me insane.

The air was still crisp, windows covered in small droplets from the condensation. The morning birds had started their daily song and the sun was lazily rising.

Goosebumps covered Charlies cold skin making her shudder. As her feet slowly pad down the dim hallway, her feet stop at the slight agar door. The door to Calums room.

Hesitating slightly before doing so, she peaks her head in. As expected he was peacefully sleeping, sprawled out on the bed. Charlie believed that he was truly a different person as to what he used to be. She saw him now as having a positive impact, since so far all he has been is honest and friendly.

His deal seemed innocent enough, Charlie definitely had high hopes. In return for Calum bringing Grace over while Luke was gone, he got to sleep in the spare room and eat Charlies failed attempts at cooking.

Wondering down the hall and into the bathroom, she decides that what better way to start the day off, but with a bubble bath ?

Turning the bath's tap, the water starts gushing into the cast iron tub. Peeling off the minimal amount of clothing - a long shirt covering the underwear and majority of her thighs.

Placing the clothing into the hamper, Charlie climbs into the lukewarm tub, sitting down she pours in a large amount of pink coloured bubble bath mixture.

Turning off the flaunt, she sways her hand through the water, mixing the pink liquid into the warm water.

Leaning back Charlie closes her eyes and relaxes into the water, letting her thoughts drift to the countless possibilities.

+

With a white robe securely around her body, with a tank-top and pajama pants underneath. Charlie ventures to the kitchen in order to get the day started, one which she plans of sitting on the sofa binge watching random TV series.

Pots clang, and a heavenly aroma causes Charlies eyes to widen. Stamping into the kitchen she immediately stops in her tracks. No longer angry, but her mouth watering from the delicious view.

It wasn't the food which looked so appealing.

Calum was standing by the counter, chopping up strawberries and scooping them into a porcelain bowl.

Charlie could see the right side of his body, this was no ordinary body. She thought she has magic mike in her kitchen.

His tanned body emphasized his muscles and the stubble on his sharp jaw made him look older, yet somewhat more appealing. He was wearing a pair of blue sweatpants, low enough to expose a slight v-line.

Charlie blinked a few times, she needed to get herself in check. After all, he was her house guest.

Calum did know she was checking him out, Her gaze was far to intense for him to be oblivious.

" Calum, you are the guest, I should be cooking for you " Charlie scolds, attempting to recover from her long gaze after remembering that's what her intentions originally were, she just got distracted.

Charlie had just realised that she was wrong. It was a troubling feeling. Calum was the guest in her  home. She was considering this as her house now. The place she was intending to leave and not look back has grown on her. The thought makes her heart thud and shake her head in disapproval.

This was meant to be her Prison.

How was the update?

( this chapter is unedited because i wanted to upload it ASAP!)

I have been working on another book, a different genre from what I typically do. It will be about five parts long, 10,000 words in total. It will be a vampire/thriller/mystery and possibly fan fiction.

published; 06/09/16

word count; 645