V I I I

Does anybody recognise this kid?

My break off of updating was actually infuriating. I was itching to press the publish button. Glad to be back!

+++

Waking up to darkness, Charlie notices Grace still asleep and curled up beside her. She slips out of the bed and places a kiss on Graces head.

Tip-toeing out of the room Charlie quietly closes the white door behind her. Walking into the living room she sees Luke alone in the living room watching the news, he turns off the telly as soon as he notices her presence.

" Where is Michael ?" Was the first thing that Charlie cautiously asked. Luke patted the empty seat beside him which Charlie swiftly took, crossing her legs.

" He left, a bribe of cash was enough to please him and with that he left. " Luke explains, pacing his warm hand onto Charlies bare thigh.

" Really because he didn't sound like he was going to settle for less " Charlie warily states. Although Luke did seem a bit on edge she shrugged off her suspicion and leans back into the leather sofa.

" I guess motives change, you never really know with teachers huh?" Luke mumbles, still agitated about Michael's obsession with Charlie - one of his previous pupils.

" Why didn't he do anything to me during those three years you were, gone ?" Charlie asks, baffled that Michael had a large time frame to make a move and yet she dropped out of school and heard nothing from him. That was until she was taken from Ashtons apartment.

" Honestly I don't know " Luke sighs, the topic about Michael has gone on for far longer than anticipated, so he decided to change the topic to explain to Charlie what he has wanted since he was imprisoned.

" Charlie, there is something I have wanted to clarify with you " Luke starts to explain, earning a nod from Charlie.

" I want to resume our Daddy Kink from where we left off " Luke truthfully explains, eyeing Charlie as she tensed.

" We can't Luke. Not now we have Grace " she states. Taken off guard by the sudden question.

" How does Grace affect this ?" Luke's voice raises, Charlie shifted backward slightly to have more distance between the two. Luke's hand falling off her lap in the process.

" She is our daughter to raise. I don't want her growing up in a environment full of what people consider abnormal kinks. We can't be sexual with her in the house, and since you left it killed my enjoyment in Daddy kink ". When Luke left, the word Daddy made her cringe, the thoughts of Luke being so sensual with her was heart throbbing. She craved for his touch but it never happened and when it finally did it wasn't how she dreamt. Charlie is afraid to experience going through that again so maybe having a normal vanilla relationship will be more suited.

" That's complete bullshit! Just because we have a child doesn't mean we cant do what we love, and as for you not enjoying it. We can change that, soon enough you will be squirming under me begging Daddy  to touch you " he says, his voice raspy. Filled with lust and dominance.

" No Luke, we are not going to do it " Charlie firmly declines, getting up off the sofa and walks into the kitchen, Luke hot on her heels.