I X

Looks like I'm not the only one who thought this!

" Luke save your breath, I'm nearly bored to death " Charlie mumbles, turning on her side so her back was facing an angry Luke. ( Blink 182 reference )

" Charlie I have let you mope around for two weeks " Luke exclaims, grabbing the corner of the duvet and ripping it off the bed and onto the floor. Charlie curls up at the loss of warmth, the cold air invading her comfort.

" You're the one that inflicted this, You're the one that took away my baby " Charlie defends, grabbing the duvet off the floor and pulling if over herself.
" It was two weeks too long Baby Girl " Luke remarks, ignoring her last comment. He picks Charlie up with the quilt cocooning her, her lips pout in protest only to get pecked by Luke. The coldness of his metal lip ring intensifies the warmth of his lips, the peck escalating as Luke places Charlie back onto the bed, crawling on top of her to keep their lips intact.

The feeling he has missed and cherishes, the taste of her lips. Intimacy is what Luke aspires for, to be reassured that there is something and everyday he wakes up knowing he will be in deep shit just to be with someone he loves.

Luke's hands trail from her hip to the bottom of her shirt. Her fingers tangled in his hair and the stubble on his face slightly grazing her as they kiss. Luke starts moving her shirt up, his cold fingers touching her heated skin.

" Luke s-stop " Charlie mumbles, pulling away from the kiss. Luke sighs and sits up, ruffling his hair. Charlie knows she has annoyed him, his pained and aggravated expression says it all.

" Why Charlie? Are you not comfortable with me ?" Luke huffs. Disappointed at the fact that she pulled away, he was enjoying the sensation of her body under his fingertips.

" It's just, I'm not ready to do it again " Charlie admits, the first and last person to touch Charlie was Luke. She feels embarrassed about the fact that she hasn't had sex three years since losing her virginity. It just was that especially during and after the pregnancy it made Charlie feel insecure. Her body experienced irreversible changes and she feels as if it's not the used body someone would want. But that's not how Luke sees her .
" Charlie you know I am not going to judge you, I am here to love and care for you. You and only you " Luke explains, shifting closer to Charlie. She looks down and nods, thoughtfully.

Luke shifts towards her and attempts to kiss her lips, she pulls her head back as their lip is inches apart.

" Luke I said no "

" fine " Luke childishly responds, laying back on the bed and crossing his arms. After a few moment of silence Luke speaks up.

" Charlie I'm hungry " Luke whines.

" Then go make yourself something to eat " Charlie states, Luke bipolar and childish attitude hitting her nerve.

" No, as your Daddy you have to submit to me and my orders " Luke states, earning a shocked response from Charlie.

" Excuse me? You are my Daddy, you are meant to look after me not the other way around. Plus its not my responsibility " Charlie explains. As a Daddy Luke is meant to make Charlie feel safe and cater for her every need. He is getting the wrong idea of being a Daddy, he might as well be a salt Daddy with his mood swings and lack of morals.

" Charlie make me something to eat now, don't disobey me " Luke demands. He sits up and gives Charlie a hard glare, one that a person wouldn't disobey twice.
" Luke-" Charlie starts but is cut off by Luke.

" Right that's it " Luke grits. He stands up and grabs Charlies wrist, dragging her down the stairs.

" Luke lets go " Charlie squeals, her wrist tightly being held and pulled by Luke as they briskly walk down the hallway and stop in front of a door. He turns to Charlie with a devious smile on his lips, holding the black door knob with his other hand.
" Luke are you ok?" Charlie slowly questions.

" No, I'm not fine at all " Luke answers opening the door. Pitch black, not a thing in sight and cold air immediately greeting them. Luke lets go of her wrist, red marks from his grip left on her skin.

" In you go " Luke gestures to the dark room, placing the key in the lock. Charlie looks into the blackness, feeling as if someone or something is in there looking right at her.

And she didn't even no it. She hesitates, looking to Luke. A plain expression worn on his face but the corner of his lip slightly smirking.

" We don't have all day Charlie " Luke rushes, slapping her ass. Charlie surveys her options vaguely and settles for the first reasonable option.

" Ok " she huffs, taking a small step forward and to the side so she was standing next to Luke. She quickly grabs the back of his shirt, catching him off guard she pushes him into the dark room. He stumbled down the small flight of stairs, Charlie not knowing there was stairs. She hears thuds but quickly closes the door and turns the key, locking the door
She pulls the key out and puts her up to the door. Silence is all she hears then a massive bang on the door, the door slightly moves and Charlie jumps back in fear. Carefully watching the door. Yes she did love Luke but she is finding it hard to trust him especially with his never ending mood changes. Like hell was she going to go into that room, she would probably of been starved then saved at last minute when she is only flesh and bones. She doesn't want to see what Luke is capable of but she is certainly pushing it.

" CHARLIE " Luke aggressively yells through the door. His voice filled with anger and frustration. He lets out a deep yell and bangs on the door. Charlie takes a few steps back watching the door slightly shake as he pounds on the door.

She retreats back to the bedroom, her veins full of adrenaline, her bod ready to run a marathon. She grabs Luke's phone and some cash out the back of several pairs of skinny jeans. She hears a large thud downstairs, and Luke screaming her name echoing throughout the house.

She turns to the bed and grabs a sweater that is scrunched up. As she grabs it the bedroom door is violently thrashed open and Luke runs in and punches on Charlie as if he was a Lion and she was a gazelle. With an oomph she is pinned on the bed underneath Luke's weigh, the air knocked out of her lungs.

" Don't try that ever again " He grunts into her ear.

Click Vote for smutty smut smut! and the introduction of Harry Styles in the next few chapters or so!

{ I WANT TO SEE HARRYS HAIR }

Ok I was thinking about rewriting the first book, You're not my Daddy. Mainly because it's getting huge, probably larger than Luke's dick. So anyway, off the topic. I am not satisfied with how I wrote it, the articulation will be so much better and I was thinking of publishing it as a separate book but putting a disclaimer on the original to go to the rewritten version.
Thoughts?
Anyone listened to Pierce the Veils new album?

Just letting you all know I read majority of the comments that people post on my books. There are some really entertaining comments and there are ones with spelling corrections. We all know I am not the bloody oxford dictionary and I know there are errors but there is no need to point them out.

published; 4/06/16
word count; 1319