Hell Week

{This chapter of Do the Dew is inspired by the fact that it is currently Hell Week for me so if I have to suffer, these bitches do too! Enjoy! It's long af. Also slight trigger warning for mention of drugs if that bothers people}

Hell Week Eve

Camila's POV

"Ugh...Laur! I have such bad cramps again!" I whined as my wife and I walked hand in hand up to the studio.

"Yeah well, sex isn't a cure for cramps babe, only a quick fix." She winked.

"Let's go back to the car! Just one more time Lo! Then I'll be good for this monster of a day we have ahead of us." I pleaded.

"Hell no! You're probably already bleeding everywhere! Bleh!" She stuck her tongue out in disgust.

"You sound like a teenage boy."

"You have the sex drive of one."

"Touché"

We made our way inside and into the first room where the rest of the girls were sitting, patiently awaiting our arrival.

"Bout damn time Chancho." Dinah huffed and rolled her eyes obnoxiously.

"Sorry guys! I just got really caught up doing stuff at home."

Lauren followed me in and sat down next to me, "I'm stuff." She winked as the rest of the girls burst out in laughter.

**

"That...that was the day from hell." I groaned, plopping down on our bed.

"Aw babe. Period pains got you down?" Lauren teased, crawling on the bed to snuggle up next to me.

"Mmm hmm." I nodded, sticking out my bottom lip.

"Aw do you need Mama to take care of you baby?" She husked.

"Please." I moaned.

"Well tough nubs, we have to make dinner for our children you sex fiend. Get up."

"I hate you."

"And yet you gave me this." She held up her left hand, pointing to the diamond ring on her ring finger.

"Well maybe I want it back now!" I rolled over on top of her, pinning her down as I straddled her waist.

"No you don't." She smirked, a devilishly glint in her eyes.

"Honestly I've had enough of your attitude Jauregui."

"I'm just getting started baby."

"I'm in pain woman!! Aren't you supposed to love me unconditionally? Treat me with respect? In sickness and in health?" I furrowed my eyebrows as I scowled down at my wife.

"Hmm, sounds familiar but I think I skipped that reading assignment."

"Fuck you."

"Promise?"

"I'm so fucking glad that your monthly visitor is on her way Lolo."

"And why is that my love?"

"Because if I have to suffer, you can bet you're ass I'm taking you down with me." I winked before rolling off of her, heading into the bathroom to pop a Midol and making my way downstairs to cook dinner.

Day One

"Baaaaaaabe!" I heard Lauren shout from upstairs, her voice extra raspy, tired from a restless night of cramps. Sucks to suck Jauregui.