View From The Top

Camila's POV

I gingerly opened my eyes, allowing them to slowly grow accustomed to the rays of lights slipping through the blinds in our bedroom. Reaching up to rub the sleep out of them, I turned to face my beautiful wife, still sleeping peacefully with her naked back on display as the sheets just barely covered her butt.

I used my fingers to carefully trace the curvature of her spine, making sure not to tickle her awake or disturb her slumber but once I tired of that I reached up to brush her raven hair out of her face to expose her closed eyes and plump lips, curved ever so slightly into a smile.

"Baby," I whispered, leaning in to press a chaste kiss just above a thick brow. "Lo?"

"Go back to sleep Canola." My wife grumbled, turning her head to face the other direction.

"Lern, come on. Wake up."

"No."

"Please?"

"No."

"Lauren."

"No!"

"I just want a kiss baby." I watched her perk up a bit, slowly turning over to face me with a grin on her face, her eyes squinting slightly, but open just enough so I could see her iridescent irises.

"Well...how could I say no to that?" She smirked, causing me to bite my lip.

She leaned in slowly, before I met her halfway, closing the gap between us as I wrapped my arms around her neck, pulling her closer. I traced her bottom lip with my tongue, before nibbling gently on it, eliciting a small moan to escape her mouth. I felt her climb on top of me, smoothly straddling me before flipping her hair to the side to expose her neck which I happily began to pepper with small kisses and love bites. I slipped my arms around her waist, holding her close as she began to grind slowly on my stomach, spreading her wetness on my abs which caused me to let out a low growl. After all these years I couldn't believe that I had still had this effect on Lauren.

Just as she started to try and increase the speed of her motions, I decided to take control, flipping us over so I could be on top. However I forgot how close I was to the edge and ended up sending the two of us tumbling off the bed, a mess of sheets and limbs.

We hit the ground with a thud, tangled together tightly as I lay on top of Lauren. "Happy anniversary Camila," She groaned, rolling out of my embrace and clutching some of the sheets to her chest to cover herself. "That was your present by the way."

"What was?"

"My Cuban ass breaking your fall." She grinned.

"Thank god for that," I smirked. "Happy anniversary baby."

After dusting ourselves off and having a not so quick shower, Lauren and I made our way downstairs to find our girls in the kitchen cooking breakfast. Clare was the first to notice our arrival and quickly ran to hug the two of us tightly.

"Happy anniversary Camren." She giggled.

"Gracias mija." I pressed a soft kiss on her forehead before looking up to see Sam and Charlotte holding two plates of pancakes, one with Nutella, the other covered in bananas.

"HAPPY ANNIVERSARY MOMS!" They shouted causing Lauren and I to grin widely.

They put the plates down as we made our way over to them, enveloping them in a tight group hug which Clare quickly joined.

"Thank you so much girls. Your mama and I really appreciate this," Lauren spoke, giving each of our girls a kiss before grabbing the pancakes covered in bananas. "So these ones are mine right?" She smirked.