Read It And Weep

Okay guys! So it's been forever since I posted a chapter of DTD so I thought I'd give you guys TWO to make up for it. Basically this is a oneshot I wrote that's set in the same universe. Basically this is about how Camila loses her virginity to Lauren. Anyway, it's full of awkward fluffy goodness so enjoy and stay tuned for the next chapter that will be up later today!!

ONE DAY PRIOR

"CHANCHO!" Dinah's voice rang though my phone as soon as I answered her call. I let out an exasperated sigh.

"Yes DJ, what's up?" I rolled my eyes, sitting up in bed, pulling the covers up with me to keep myself from catching a chill.

"Don't you 'what's up' me, you dirty minx," I could almost hear her smirk through the phone although I had no idea where she was coming from. "A little birdie told me you and Lo are gonna do the do pretty soon."

I let my head hit the headboard behind me hard as I muttered under my breath, "Fucking Lauren."

"EXACTLY! That's what you'll be doing in what? One freakin' day!" I swore I heard her little Camren shipper heart explode through the phone.

"That girl can't keep a fucking secret," I groaned. "But yeah...I guess so."

"You guess so? YOU GUESS SO?! WALZ! In two days, you're going to frick frack Lauren Jauregui! I was expecting a little more, I don't know, PEP!"

"It's called sex Dinah," I huffed. "And I know...I wanna be excited it's just...ever since we talked about it, I've been so fucking nervous. I have no idea what I'm doing. I'm just Camila and she's Lauren Jauregui. She's been with all these guys, all these people that know how to please her and I'm just over here with the sexual know how of a walnut. What if I disappoint her?" I rambled on, not noticing the few tears that had made their way down my cheeks.

"Mila...babe. You're being a walnut right now," I hear her chuckle lightly. "That girl worships you...like literally. I think she has a shrine to you in her closet. Whatever you do, it'll be perfect for her because you're you. But-"

"But what Dinah?!?!" I cut her off worriedly.

"If you're so worried, why don't you um...do a little research?"

"Research? What do you me-OH HELL NO I am not watching lesbian porn Dinah. I mean it's catered to what men want to see, not what girls like. Also I'm pretty sure my mom checks my browser history so there's that too." I sigh, calming down from my sudden outburst.

"First off, your mom needs to fall back, I love her but what? Second I wasn't talking about lesbo porn you...um...lesbo. I meant...check out a little thing called fanfiction." She giggled.

"Fanfiction?! Dinah, I am not going to read Camren fanfiction."

"You could always read Caminah fanfiction," She laughed uproariously. "Or Norminah! OOH! What about Laurinah!"

"NO! NO! Definitely not! You need to stop." I groaned, running my hands through my brunette tresses. "I love you Cheechee but I am not reading fanfics about Lo and I...let alone you and I. I would like to maintain some of my innocence, thank you." I disregarded her comment about Laurinah with a scowl. No way in hell I was reading about someone else getting with my girl.

"The nerve! All I'm saying is, there is a whole fandom of sexually frustrated Camren shippers who are writing stories about YOU. Their dream ship scenarios, from you guys being high school sweethearts, Lauren being a serial killer, you guys already being a married couple, even one where we're all soccer superstars-"