Cuddle Me In

Sorry it's been so long! Life and what not. Okay so I got an overwhelming response for people who ship Clare and Charlotte and now want them to have their own story! Yay! Carlie (It's Carlie yo...or Mini Camren if you're Dinah)! It's something I will definitely work on for you guys. I knew as soon as those characters were created, I would ship them so hard and now here we are. Anyway, I had a completely different chapter planned out for this update but I thought I'd give you guys some Carlie fluff to satiate your thirst lol (and mine too). Here's what happened when Charlie and Sam got home from Mexico (aka this is a flashback chapter).

Charlotte's POV

Honestly we couldn't get home fast enough. You'd think by now there would be planes that could fly across the country in mere minutes. Sadly this was not the case. I sat in my seat, shifting anxiously, much to my sister's distaste, as I waited for our flight to finally descend into Miami. I couldn't wait for what awaited me past the baggage claim. Of course I was excited to see my moms again, but I was brimming with the anticipation of seeing my girlfriend again. Knowing what had happened to her only two days ago, I just couldn't wait to wrap her up in my arms again. I know she told me multiple times over text or phone calls that she was okay, but I wouldn't believe it until I looked in her eyes again, until I held her close to me, until I felt her lips on mine.

"Can you stop fucking fidgeting." Sam broke me out of my thoughts as she nudged my ribs harshly, causing me to wince.

"Sorry." I sighed, wiping a solitary tear from my eye.

"She's fine Char. I don't understand why you're so worked up. She's safe. Mom and Mama won't let anything happen to her."

"How do you know she's fine Sam?" I turned to meet my sister's gaze, gritting my teeth. "She might be safe, but do you know what those asshole's she calls parents did to her? Do you know what they said? How they made her feel? And I couldn't be there to stop any of it. So fucking sue me if I'm fidgety okay? I just need to make sure she's really okay." I broke out into a fit of sobs as I heard the captain's voice saying we were preparing to land. Suddenly I felt a pair of arms wrap around my body, pulling me as close as they could.

"God, I'm sorry Char. I know I'm being insensitive, I just...fuck I'm sorry."

"I-it's fine. I just n-need to see her."

"Soon." Sam pressed a soft kiss to the crown of my head, not letting me go until we finally had to get off the plane.

Of course due to my impeccable luck, our bags took another twenty minutes just to get out to us. That's one thing they always fail to mention about flying first class. Sure you're at the front of the plane, all cozy and nice, but you're also the first off which means a shit ton of extra waiting.

Finally I caught sight of our bags and booked it, grabbing both mine and Sam's and dragging them back over to where my older sister stood on her phone, hopefully letting our moms know we were here. I handed hers to her and proceeded to race out of the baggage area and into the waiting section of the airport, desperate to catch sight of Clare. The moment we locked eyes, I felt my own brimming with tears. I dropped my bag, hopeful that Sam would pick it up, but also not giving a single fuck, as I ran towards Clare, wrapping her in my arms tightly and picking her up off the ground.

"I missed you." She murmured into my hair.

"I missed you more." I put her down slowly, pulling away to take in every perfectly imperfect feature. "God you're even more beautiful than I remember.

"You were gone for eight days you goof." She chuckled as I wiped a tear from her cheek.

"Eight days too long." I smirked, leaning in to capture her lips with my own. I felt her gasp into my mouth at the sudden contact before relaxing and moving her lips skillfully along with mine. Just as I began to drag my tongue across her lower lip, we broke apart at the sound of a sharp cough coming from behind us.