The Ahuja Family~Snooty Alert!!

^^^check image above^^^

Anupam Kher as Pritam Ahjua; The head of the family, the lion of the family, but in front of his daughters he is a chooha (rat). His wife died when his daughters were 2 years old and he decided to move to America from the small village in Panchgani. He moved to America with one of his friends but they spilt ways. Pritam ji went to New York and his lovely friend went to L.A.
Now he is old and lonely and the main reason his friends are coming together.

Prinkya Chopra as Aarti Ahjua; Naam to hai pavitra paar ladki hai shaitaan (The name is holy but the girl is a devil).
She is a party animal, every night she comes home at 2am. She does everything, everything. Can't say much about her, guess you'll just have to find out. 😉

Deepika Padukone as Esha Ajhua; She may be not be as wild as her sister but she isn't an angel either. She's bossy, sassy, and just plain straight-forward. She's independent and really cares about her big sister.

Ahjua Family Background:

Aarti is only an year older then Esha so that totally justifies her immaturity compared to Eshas (sarcasm 🙄). Don't get them wrong, they're really caring, loving, and can be sweet.
The Ahuja family is laid back and just up to date! They are so prideful and egoistic (snootyyyy).

Authors Note:

Soooooooo??????

What do you think of Esha? Aarti? Pritam paayre??? (Sorry I had to say that😂).

Overall do you like their family?

Also the other families/cast will be up shortly.

~Priya ❤️