Chapter 2~A Drunken Family

Third Person P.O.V:

"I don't care

"I don't care." Ash spoke softly.

"If you don't care why are you crossing your arms?" Alisha taunted.

"Alisha I seriously don't care." Ash repeated.

"I disagree! Why don't you care? You should care." Alisha commented glaring at Ash to at least be mad.

Ash sighed and looked at their "happy" family photo with the love of her life, Dheeraj.

"Because I want to move on and caring that Dheeraj comes to India won't help me." Ash confessed.

"You are bottling up your feeling and I read on Twitter that bottling your feelings can lead to severe depression." Alisha said showing off her skills.

Ash put her hand on Alisha's cheek, "I was depressed from the moment when I found out my whole life was a lie."

Ash watched her father sit on the couch, not brave enough to say anything. Ash sat beside him, "Dheeraj is family and this is a family trip. He should definitely come!" Ash said cheering her father, who had a tensioned look.

Mohan patted his daughters head and kissed her forehead, "I'm so lucky to have you as my daughter."

"I hate you guys! Shakti aunty is so much better than you!" Alisha said frowning and walking away.

Mohan and Ash broke in laughter at Alisha's words, only Shakti is better than Shakti.

***

"I'm gonna need a lot of sunblock to go to India! It's so hot there and I don't wanna be dark

"I'm gonna need a lot of sunblock to go to India! It's so hot there and I don't wanna be dark." Bhavya said to her brother.

"What's wrong with being dark?" Rohan asked flipping through a fashion magazine.

"Nothing just doesn't suit me, and why are you reading a magazine-"

"Oh my god!!!!" Shakti cried dramatically looking at fashion magazine in Rohan's hand.

"What??" Rohan asked concerned.

"My son is gay!" Shakti sobbed "it's fine Rahul!"

"Mom bhai (brother) is not gay!!" Bhavya said.

"You shut up! Are you his mother?!! I can clearly tell if my son is gay or not!!! Rohan you have my full support. Not to mention I could finally win the best mom award at the yearly gathering at Mrs.Whatever her name is!" Shakti cheered.

"Best mom award?" Bhavya questioned.

"Bhavya Mrs.Chadda always wins, she is a bloody liar! Mrs.Chadda always brags of how supportive she is of her kids!" Shakti whined.

"Mom I'm not gay!" Rohan argued.

"I would highly disagree with that statement." Prem teased.

Shakti sighed and hugged Prem while Rohan shook his head.

"What's all the packing? You aren't running away from me, are you?" Prem questioned.

"No idiot we are going to India." Rohan answered.

"You should come!!" Bhavya suggested twirling her hair.

"I was going to come anyways whether you asked or not." Prem said laughing.

Shakti smirked, "I'm glad you are coming, at least there would be someone who cares about me in India."

Rohan wrapped his hands around his mothers neck, "mom I care about you! Now please give that beautiful smile of yours."

Shakti smiled at her sons words but Bhavya was too mad to pay any attention to the little family reunion.

"Barf." Bhavya commented.

Eshas P.O.V:

I heard a loud noise outside my window but I saw a shoe being thrown outside my window

I went to balcony and saw my sister with bare feet.

"Aarti di (sis) what are you doing?!?" Esha yelled whispered as she did not want to wake the neighbors, again.

"Doing a scene from a movie that I can't remember!!" Aarti said in a drunken voice.

Esha shook her head, "come inside!!"

Aarti took a gulp of her beer, "Basanti in kutto ke samne maat nachna!! (Basanti don't dance in front of these dogs!!)" Aarti screamed.

Esha slapped her head, "Shhhh!!!"

"Hey!! Take your drunk sister inside or I'll call the cops!!" A neighbor warned.

Esha went downstairs to her backyard to get Aarti, "Di! (Sis!) you are getting me into so much trouble!"

"Shhh!!" Aarti said looking at the sky, "I'm looking at mom." Aarti said drunkly.

Esha sighed and laid beside her sister who peacefully looked at the stars, "Esha I'm going to sleep, goodnight."

"Goodnight di (sis)."

Authors Note:

Hello!!! I hope your having a wonderful day/night!! I'm super happy that I updated, this chapter wasn't really that good but I was trying to get you guys an update.

Btw don't you love Sab Tera and Let's Talk About Love from Baaghi?
I can't wait for the film!! Tiger is just 😍😍

I really want Dishoom to be out so I can see VD on screen because I miss him so much!!!

I don't know if I asked you guys this already but should I add Tiger in this book as like a special appearance? Because I have this part in the book where Tiger would do well so I don't know!

How was the chapter??

So Prem aka Fawad is coming to India!! Way to spice things up.

Since this is a humor book I will try my best to add funny sequences but this honestly is a challenge so might take me a little while to make this book a comedy.

Overall thank you for reading!!!

~Priya❤️