Chapter 4~A Lying Family

.Third Person P.O.V:

"Excuse me? Have you seen a girl?" Abhay asked an officer.

The officer looked around and gave Abhay a mocking look, "can't you find another person to bug?"

"She has wavy hair, brown eyes, and overall is pretty. Oh and she's Indian!!!" Abhay described.

The officer rolled his eyes, "I don't know there's a million of those."

"Nah she's one of a kind!" Abhay argued.

"Sir well your one of a kind girlfriend is not my one of a kind girlfriend. I can't help you." The officer said trying to get rid of Abhay.

Abhay bit his lip trying to find a solution, but he left the officer and went to the counter where they took up boarding passes.

"Excuse me?" I said.

The white man stared at me from head to toe, "how can I help you?"

"Umm...this girl left her luggage with me but I can't find her anymore. I really need to return this now or leave it with someone or else I will miss my flight!" Abhay explained.

The man pulled out a photo of Alisha and I smiled, "ya that's her!!"

"Sir your going to have to come with me." The man said while an officer arrested me.

"What?! What are you doing?!?? I'm just hear to return a luggage!!!"

The officer who arrested me whispered in my ear, "your one of a kind girlfriend said you were an international Don."

***flashback***

"Ma'm I'm sorry but I can't help you. We can't upset the whole airport because of your goddam luggage!" The officer said angrily.

"But you don't understand!! He's not a normal man!!" Alisha whined.

"Oh I'm sorry, is he batman?"

"No! He's a th...international Don!! Ya he's a dangerous Don!! I overheard him on the phone talking about kidnapping someone from this airport. I guess he saw me and now he's after me and that's why he took my luggage!!"

"You better not be lying child!!!" The officer said after speaking into his walkie talkie to the authorities.

***flashback ended****

Alisha's P.O.V:

My flight had already boarded but I was worried about that son of cow thief! I don't know if I did the right thing calling him a Don. Maybe not.

I mean it's nothing to joke about!! Oh god help him please!! Wait. He shouldn't have stolen my luggage in the first place!!

Abhay's P.O.V:

After 12 hours of questioning and searching they let me go. They found out that I couldn't even hurt a fly let alone kidnap someone.

I couldn't believe Alisha would tell a lie this shallow for a luggage?!

"I apologize for the inconvenience, but that girl said you were a Don. We had to take precautions." The officer said.

I sighed, "I'm going to leave this luggage with you. It has caused enough trouble."

"Sir can I tell you a little secret?" The officer asked.

I nodded and he simply said, "if you leave this luggage with us then the security will surely hunt this girl down and prosecute her...I don't understand why she lied but she did waste everyone's time and now she will pay for it."

Hearing the officers words frightened me, doesn't matter if Alisha lied but I don't want her to go through any trouble.

"Okay. I guess I will take it to her or find someone who can possibly take it to her. Do you know where she was heading? Or where her family is?" I questioned.

"Yeah, they are all on there way to India. They will reach there in a couple of hours." The officer explained.

"India?!"

Authors Note:

Hehehe...lets completely ignore the fact that I haven't updated in a month and talk about the chapter❤️

So how was the chapter?

Do you think Alisha did the right thing calling Abhay an international Don? What would you do if you were in the same situation as Alisha?
Would you be as nice as Abhay and give Alisha her luggage back?

I wanted to thank all of you so much for giving so much support and love I really really appreciate it!! I was honestly being so lazy not updating but your support inspired me to update!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

~Pogo❤️