The Rajput Family~A Fashion Fiesta

^^^check image above^^^

Kirron Kher as Shakti Rajput; She is the queen of fashion in L.A (Los Angeles)! She treats herself like she is the queen of the whole universe, even her surname means royalty! Shakti is the one friend who moved to America with Pritam, but they spilt ways after just a month.
They still are in touch but barely ever talk!
Shakti is a pretty self observed person, still being caring. It might be because of her attitude that her daughter is spoiled.

Alia Bhatt as Bhavya Rajput; She is your traditional city girl who happens to be a spoiled child.
The shower of love from her mother and brother have only damaged her personality. She is exactly like her mom, up to date with the newest styles, always having the most expensive piece of jewels. In another sense she is totally a girly girl!

Ranbir Kapoor as Rohan Rajput; He is the sweetest guy you might ever meet! He is overly protective about his little sister and would kill any guy that lays an eye on her. Rahul is really caring towards everyone, and always does good and isn't like his sister or mother, who waste money on useless things. He does a lot of charity work and keeps on giving and giving.

Authors Note:

Hey guys!!! Another family!! What do you think?

Do you think the city girls are ready to meet the village life? 😉😉

What do you think of Bhavya? Rahul? Queen of the universe aka Shakti?
😂😂😂

I think the next family will be up tomorrow or the day after, just depends on my schedule.

Who else agrees that Fawad is the only thing worth watching in Kapoor and Sons? 😏

Also I was thinking should I add Fawad to my book? As supporting character? If you guys think I should, comment and tell me!!!

On a side note sorry if I haven't read your new books/updates. I've been really busy and I'm barely updating, don't blame me, blame school.😨😨

~Priya❤️