The Kapoor Family~Broken Souls

^^^check image above^^^

Rishi Kapoor as Mohan Kapoor; Is a very close friend of Shakti Rajput in L.A.
He met her when he hired her as his company's CEO, he is basically the reason of why Shakti is rich. Shakti is dragging him along to India because if she has to go down then she is bringing him down with her.
His kids and Shaktis children get along pretty well, and have no complaints with each other (yet). Mohan is not a very jolly person he went into depression as his wife separated with him 3 years ago, leaving him all alone.

Jacqueline Fernandez as Aishwarya or Ash Kapoor; A divorcee who doesn't trust love, she has accurate reasons to hate love. Her mother divorced her dad while she too divorced her husband. Ash is the same as her dad living in appearance but dead inside, and no one could possibly fix that (yet).

Shraddha Kapoor as Alisha Kapoor; The exact opposite of her dad and big sister, she is full of life and adventure. To the point she might be the only one excited to go to India. Alisha cares about her family and is always trying to patch things up, she is trying to find her mom much to Ash resentment. Alisha loves her jija ji (brother-in-law) which of course will create a problem.

Authors Note:

What about this depressed family?

Yay they get to go to India too!!!! They are going to have a blast...trust me😉

What do you think of Mohan? Ash? Alisha?

By the way there will be a character of Ashs ex-husband. Who do you think it is?

One more family to go!!😁😁

Also I want to say that there will be a extra cast, those who are not in the family but end up in India some way😂😂
I'll remind you guys on the next family!

I feel like all the parents husband/wife is either dead or divorced, but I'll let you in on a secret...the next family has both a husband and wife 😊😊

~Priya❤️