The Sharma Family~The Villagers

^^^check image above^^^

Alok Nath as Sushant Sharma; He is a family-oriented person and loves his step-son and wife. He is caring, loving, but people can misunderstand him a lot of times.
He has helped built the village with the help of his wife, Reema.

Reema Lagoo as Reema Sharma; She is Shakti and Pritams friend (the one who got left behind). She had no intentions of moving to America as she found love with Sushant.
Her son is her real son, her husband abandoned her and Sushant rescued her.

Varun Dhawan as Govind Sharma; Now this is your classic funny guy who is a true villager. He may wear western clothing but his attitude is totally like a villager. Govind is a gentlemen and studied in New Dehli in his college years and moved back to Panchgani. Govind can be pretty annoying but he is also romantic and cute, he is the perfect guy. Although Sushant is his step father he loves him as his own.

Authors Note:

LAST FAMILY!!!! *jumps up and down*

I'm soooooo happyyyy with the support this book is getting!! Thank you so much!😘

What do you think about the family actually living in India?

What do you think about Govind? ❤️❤️❤️😍😍😍😍

Reema and Sushant?

A reminder the next part will be all the extras who are NOT in any kind of specific family, BUT still hold IMPORTANCE.

Do I have any more questions? No I don't think so.

~Priya ❤️