Chapter 3~A Copyrighted Family

Third Person P.O.V:

The Rajput and Kapoor family got to the L.A airport and excitedly got ready to go to India.

"No Sonia! I know right!! I hate this stupid trip!" Bhavya complained over the phone to her friend.

"It's going to be so hot there Mohan! What will I do?! I'm going to die of hotness!" Shakti complained just like her daughter.

Okay maybe not excited but at least Alisha was all ready to go, a big smile on her face nothing could ruin this beautiful day.

"Ummm guys I have some bad news. There aren't enough seats on the upcoming flight so  one of us will have to take the next flight. I was thinking I could-"

"I will do it!!!" Alisha said joyously flinging from her seat grabbing her bag and snatching the plane ticket from Rohan's hand Alisha was going to prove she wasn't a little girl anymore.

"I don't know how I feel about you-"

"Di (sis) just stop!!!! I can do it it's only a plane ride!! Excuse moi I have to go to terminal 3 and wait for my flight." Alisha said running off.

"I never should've put her in French class." Mohan said with regret.

Ash stomped her foot, "this going to India thing is such a bad idea."

"I agree with you completely Ash!!" Bhavya spoke.

Ash raised her eyebrows, "if no on wants to go than why are we even going? What's the point?"

"The point is that you get to experience a culture in which you are made of! A culture that runs in your blood!" Mohan said dramatically.

Ash crossed her arms while Bhavya glared at Mohan not believing the rubbish.

"Guys come on just stop if we are going than we are going! Just stop whining it won't stop us from going to India." Rohan said irritated by everyone complaining.

"Haye mere Rohan ko gusa aa gaya!? (Oh has my Rohan gotten angry!?)" Shakti said sweetly squeezing Rohan's cheek and treating him like a baby.

Ash, Bhavya, and Mohan burst out in laughter at Shaktis affections towards Rohan.

Alisha's P.O.V:

I grabbed the magazine for the waiting time and quietly minded my own business unlike the person beside me. Who was the most infuriating person I've ever met on this planet!

He just wouldn't shut up about what's wrong with this airport. If he hates it so much he should leave!! I hate negative people with a passion.

He moved to the seat right beside me for god knows what reason. There are plenty of empty seats and he chooses the one next to me?

"Idiot" I mumbled under my breath.

"Did you say something?" He asked with his mouth full of peanuts.

I shook my head to not have a conversation with him unlike the other girls who were drooling over him. He looked extremely uncomfortable, maybe that's why he loved being beside me because I was the only one with a brain.

He stretched his arms and put his left arm over my shoulder, the classic 8th grader mover, the other girls sensed as if we were a couple or something. He wishes.

"Sweetheart are you not hungry? We have been waiting for this dam flight for the longest time!"

I chuckled, wanting to smack him in the face but I played along. Might get free food out of this role.

"Most defiantly!! Let's go!" I said shocking him.
I grabbed his hand and went to the food court.

"So hubby what will you be buying me?" I questioned wrapping my arm around his because I'm sure those girls were following him.

"Whatever you would like."

I dragged him to the pizza stand and when the cashier asked for money I looked at him. He sighed paying for my food.
We found a table and took a seat with all my luggage.

"Wifey I think I forgot to ask your name before I proposed...what is it?" He said laughing.

I stuffed my face my pizza, "Alisha. What about you?"

"Abhay, Abhay Dixit." He said extending his hand which I shook with my greasy hands.

"So Mr.Dixit what's our love story?" I asked.

"Ummm...." he held my hand passionately as I ate pizza with the other, "you missed your train and you had to stay with me in order to survive. We fought a lot but in our hearts there was only love, I played a prank on you with your lipstick. You father was a grumpy old man but at the end he let go of your hand and you ran towards me while the train started. I grabbed your hand and pulled you on the train and we lived happily ever after."

"Awww such a sweet story! Copyrighted hai na? (It's copyrighted right?)" I said brushing in laughter.

"Of course original story!!!" Abhay said.

"And this original story of yours, how many girls have you told this to Mr.Shahrukh Khan?" I questioned.

"Just you...as you are the only special one." Abhay said.

"Theek hai ji! (Okay!) just look after my bags while I go to the restroom hubby!"

I probably shouldn't trust a stranger with all my stuff but I don't have another option and he seems okay.

***

I returned from the restroom and saw Abhay and my luggage was gone!! That thief!!!

"Kutta Kamina!!!!!!! (Rascal!!!!!)" I screamed.

After the long hours of explaining to the security what happened I had given up! This day had taken a downhill. I can only imagine what would happen in India.

Third Person P.O.V:

Mohan looked at Shakti, "Do you think Alisha is fine?"

Shakti removed her earbuds, "why wouldn't she be?? I think she is happier then ever!"

Authors P.O.V:

I owe you guys the biggest apologize for not updating!!! I'm so so so so sorry for keeping you guys waited!!
I'm creating the trailer for this book and I was like I'll update when I upload a trailer! I had some technical difficulties but that doesn't mean that I keep you guys waiting any longer so I just updated for you guys!!!

Many of you were like please update you are killing us😂😂😂 thank so much because that encouraged me to update because I love you guys!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Hopefully you liked the chapter and let's all hope that I update soon! 😂😂
I will make some more fun chapters I just threw this together for you😊

~Pogo Ji❤️