Chapter 11

A/N: I am going to try and write on this more. I tried up update every Wednesday, and I'm going to try, but the updates on this will probably be spastic and lack order.

•~•The next night, in Olivia Benson's apartment. Olivia is in her bedroom, asleep, and Emma has insisted on sleeping on the couch.•~•

Olivia POV
•~•dreaming•~•

I groan in frustration as I slam my fist down on the table.

"Tell me what you did!" I scream, facing a man whose face I could not see, in the darkness of the room.

I see his lips turn up into a smirk as he stands, his face still hidden from me.

"I did what every man wants to do." He chuckles. "I won."

In a burst of anger, I jump forward, clear over the table, and latch my hands tightly around his throat. His hands soon find my throat as well.

I begin to get dizzy, but I knew it wouldn't last long. I pull a knife out of my boot, cutting his neck from ear to ear.

He was bleeding profusely. He should've been dead.

But no. This is a dream. I should've known better.

I stand up, turning to walk away, but soon, my own knife is plunged in my back.

•~•end of dream•~•

I jolt awake, sitting bolt upright as I struggle to catch my breath, then I reminded myself that I was only dreaming.

I had kicked my sheets of my bed in my sleep, and I was sweating.

I sigh and fall backwards, landing back in my bed where I had originally been.

I glance at the clock, and it's small, red numbers read 1:38 A.M.

I make the decision to go back to sleep, but I hear footsteps. Soft, cautious footsteps in the hallway.

I told myself that it had to be Emma. No one else would dare come in my house, especially not at this hour.

I pulled myself out of bed, touching my eye with a bit of distaste as I wrapped my robe around my body.

I scan the darkness of my bedroom, a habit I had developed since I crossed paths with William Lewis.

I walk softly into the kitchen, standing about a foot and a half behind Emma, who was leaning on the counter, breathing heavily, sobbing quietly.

I bite my lip, deciding whether or not to let her know I'm here.

I gently lay my hand on her shoulder, but I can't hide my surprise when she whips around to face me.

Pure terror was written on her face, and blood was dropping down her arms.

A/N: So, I'm thinking shorter chapters, updating a bit more often. I'm trying 😂 Anyways, hope you all enjoyed it. Please don't hesitate to comment your opinions or private message me any suggestions! 💕