2-Stressed Out

"About time! It's the middle of February Robin! It's freezing." Marian wrapped her coat around herself tighter whilst Robin fiddled with the keys for the bakery.
"Stop moaning. That's for Ruby to hear." He winked as he walked into the shop, barley missing a slap from Marian.
"Speaking of Ruby, how's she doing?" He hung his coat up at the back of the shop as she did the same.
"Good, no scholarships yet unfortunately but we can hope. Ever since her injury and then getting kicked out of her school for not being able to go and ugh, that damn school! I hate them!" Marian ranted to him as she got her apron on.
"Has she been practicing still?"  He got his apron on and began to get out the equipment.
"Everyday, she's nearly finished her newest project." She smiled as he passed her bowls and spoons of all sorts.
"That's good then, aye?" She smiled in response as they looked over everything they'd set out.
"You don't mind me leaving early to pick up Roland right?"
"Course not, as long as you help clear some stuff up in here before you go."
"Yea I will, sorry about last time. I was in such a rush I just forgot and-"
"Stop with excuses, you've apologised we're over it. Okay? Now specials for today?"
"Was thinking Disney Sugar cookies?" She suggested and his eyes bulged.
"I knew I hired you for a reason, how many will we make?"
"200?" She suggested, as she checked the recipe book.
"Yea, sounds good. Shouldn't take too long. You go set up out front and I'll get started." He finished tying up his own apron and began to get everything out.
"Okay, see you soon." She walked to the front of the shop as he spoke out loud to himself.
"Eggs, flour, sugar, butter, vanilla extract..." He trailed off and pointed to everything he had as he said it. Once it was set up and everything was weighed, he washed his hands and began mixing everything together.
"Let's get things started."
Whilst Robin was mixing everything together, Regina was busy getting mad at her class.
"I give you each a move to work into the routines and only half of you have done it the way I asked!" She yelled at the cowardly looking students. Some, who knew they'd gotten it right, stood at the front with smug grins. The rest of the class stood behind them, most of them looking like they were going to cry.
"How much do you wanna bet she kicks someone out?" A brunette haired girl turned to one of the boys in the class, both sniggering.
"Five bucks, she just stands and yells." He replied. As they both stood and watched on, sniggering now and again at some other student making faces or noises of fear, Regina began to take a breathe. She hated it whenever they were like this, they acted like they knew better than her. Like they knew what they were doing, and she wasn't needed.
"Looks like someone is gonna owe me five bucks." The boy whispered in a sing song voice.
"Oh piss off." She said, a little too loudly.
"Excuse me!" Regina narrowed in on her and placed her hands on her hips. As she strutted forward, everyone moved to the side.
"Shit..." She mumbled as she got closer.
"Violet, would you like to share with the rest of the class about why Carter is to piss off?" She stopped, inches away from her. She could tell how terrified she was and, although she'd never admit it, she kind of loved it. She enjoyed the power.
"Um, I'm sorry Miss Mills. I won't say that again." She said as she looked down to her feet. Her face grew redder and redder with each passing second, the embarrassment of what had just happened settling in.
"Carter! Explain." She whipped her head and looked to the boy. Although the he was taller than her, he was still obviously intimidated.
"She was betting against me that you were going to kick someone out."
"So she bet you how much?" Her gaze never left him as he spoke.
"Five dollars, miss."
"And she bet saying I would kick someone out?"
"That's correct."
"Well that's a shame, I was hoping it the other way. Violet you owe him five bucks." She smirked at the girl, who looked close to tears and strutted back towards the front of the class.
"I hate you." She murmured to him, as he just smiled mischievously.
"Now!" Her voice boomed out, catching everyone's attention.
"Since you all are incompetent of doing what I ask during class time, you will do it in your time. I don't care when or how as long as next time I see you all, you all have a dance routine prepared the way I want it. You'll pass. Class dismissed." She watched each of them filing out the classroom one by one.  She heaved a large sigh once everyone was out and looked to the clock. She had a five minutes until her next class will be coming in. She ran to the locker room and pulled her phone out to check it.
Two Missed Calls-Daniel
1 New Message-Daniel
2 New Messages-Mal
She knew Mal was most likely telling her about how awful her class was, and Daniel had either called to check up or ask how her day was. Honestly she didn't have time to check them right now, she had to get back to her class room before her students did. Just as she went to put her phone back she heard a familiar voice.
"Darling, honestly I can't handle this. It's stress bloody central." She heard the drawling voice of Ella in the next row of lockers over. Ella Vil was the events manager for the school. Every fundraiser, event and even every party for the students she helped with. Regina and her had went to university together, along with Mal. They had all been really close, until each of them moved away to different cities. Then one day they all found themselves working here.
"Isaac is useless, honestly. I love him to pieces of course but God he can't remember shit. Listen I actually need get going. See you later." Just as she said that Regina watched as she walked out the door. Once she was out Regina locked her locker and followed, heading straight for the next class of teens.
Sorry it's been a while, I've had a lot of personal stuff going on so please don't be mad! I know it might be seeming off to a slow start, but it will eventually pick up! Love you all and please remember to comment and vote!

UPDATED:02•03•16