11-Brand New Day

You'll probably need wifi to read this chapter!

Regina woke up early on the Sunday. Well early for a Sunday. She headed through to her kitchen, where there was still quite a few boxes, and started searching for her bowls. There had been some left in cupboards for her so she decided just to wash one of them. She pulled out her yogurt and fruit from the fridge and began making her usual weekend breakfast. First she took out two large dollops of yogurt in, then cut up apples, grapes and strawberries. Finally she chucked in a few raspberries and blueberries and drizzled honey over it.

"Perfect." She smiled as she took it to her table.

Deciding to sit on her phone this morning she began scrolling through social media and seeing who had posted.

Em_Swan

32 Likes

32 Likes

Em_Swan: Great seeing you again @nottinkerbell
Nottinkerbell: You too! Hopefully will be back soon, say hi to Henry for me x
Em_Swan: Will do x

Regina smiled at the picture of the three. Amy, or as her nickname stands Tink, was Emma's friend. She moved down to Australia with her husband when she was 24 and never looked back. Her and Emma had met in high school when Tink had moved there, they'd been friends ever since. She never found out why her nickname was Tinkerbell, although the fact she was short and blonde she could guess.

White_As_Snow

12 Likes

White_As_Snow: Thank you! @charmingcharmer
Charmingcharmer: 😘

"Ugh, really?" She rolled her eyes at the couple who couldn't help but share their perfect little lives.
As she kept scrolling she got more and more lost into the site, until her phone rang.

"Shit!" She jumped and dropped her spoon as the ringing and buzzing began. She looked down at the table as the spoon fell and yogurt spilled out.