Valentines Day (Guys) pt.2

Enzo: He takes you out on his Harley. You guys go outside of Mystic Falls. To a small meadow he found weeks ago. When you get there you see a picnic set up. You guys stay and watch the stars. You cuddle into his side and enjoy the peace and quiet.
------------------------------------
Kai: He doesn't understand why you should show love to someone on one day. So he just bought you roses and chocolate. While you both watched your favorite movies.
------------------------------------
Klaus: Come on now this is Klaus we're talking about. From the moment you wake up he showers you with gifts. He gets you everything from your favorite book to your favorite candy. Then come night time you give him your gift ;).
------------------------------------
Elijah: On Valentines Day you got up extra early and made L'ijah 'Breakfast'. You had to do some ninja moves to get out of bed because every time you move he tightened his grip. When you finally did you made a nice full meal with blood in each item of course. Then you spent a half hour writing him a full on love letter. Explaining how much you love and appreciate Elijah. When he read it he cried ran up to you kissed you and hugged you. "Happy Valentines Day L'ijah."