Let's Kill Tonight (All Characters)

Song Preference
-------------------
Bold: Character
Italics: lyrics
Manuscript: What those lyrics mean to you.
-------------------

Damon:   Let's kill tonight! Kill tonight! Show them all you're not the ordinary type!

   You're reckless! Its kinda your guys' thing... Killing sprees are a regular. Before you were a vampire people called you boring or lame. Now that you're a vampire everything's different...
----------------------
Stefan: Fate will play us out. With a song of pure romance. Stomp your feet and clap your hands.

   Fate... It's always controlled you guys. Like your relationship, your love, even meeting each other... it was all fate. As for the romance its definitely still burning... So celebrate! Stomp your feet and clap your hands! Just dance!
---------------------
Matt: Words, wars, and symphonies. Make room we're taking over here.

   Its a basic pattern words, wars,and music... You guys are the ones too get people out of trouble...always. It makes sense for you guys to get what you want! So make room, y'all are taking over!
----------------------
Jeremy: Cold and alone, it suits you well.

   How to describe you and Jere? Cold and alone... Its alright though you have each other...
----------------------
Enzo:  Won't find me perching here again...

   You travel! New city every week! Never usually the same place twice...
----------------------
Kai:  Cold hearts brew colder songs.

   Yeah so what if you're cold-hearted... at least you get what you want!
-----------------------
Klaus:  And the rest be sent to Hell! Where they always have belonged...

  He's just a bit protective... if anyone touches his love they're dead. Right where they belong!
----------------------
Elijah:  May your feet serve you well.

  If you choose to be on your way good luck! But just know he will come for you..always.
--------------------
Elena:  Where they always have belonged.

  You are now where you always should have been... with her.
----------------------
Caroline:  With a song of pure romance.

  Two words. Pure. Romance,
-----------------------
Bonnie:  Show them all you're not the ordinary type.

   Its pretty self explanatory... You're not ordinary and Bon encourages you too express it!
----------------------
Rebekah:  Let's kill tonight!

  You're killers it's what you do. (if you want to save 15% more on car insurance you go to GEICO its what you do)