Your Relationship Song (Guys) pt.2

Enzo: Thinking Out Loud- Ed Sheeran

Enzo loves you. He loves everything about you. He plans on being with you for the rest of your life.
------------------------------------
Kai: Bet My Life- Imagine Dragons

He's made some bad choices in the past. He went down a dark path. You were terrified you would lose him. Lose him to the darkness. You thought he was gone. And that hurt. All the time he wasn't there was hell for you. Until you found out you can anchor him to you. And when you did you finally seen him again. He's lied a lot in the past years but the truth is everywhere he went he seen you. But you didn't believe him. You said he was wrong and you anchoring him to you was wrong. But he refused for you to unanchor him. He eventually got you to believe him. And it was the best thing you've ever done.
------------------------------------
Klaus: Demons- Imagine Dragons

Klaus isn't a good guy. But that's doesn't matter to you. He's always afraid he'll hurt you. You don't think that's possible. People describe him as selfish or greedy. You find him to be loving and caring. Klaus has emotional troubles. But you bring out the Angles among the Demons.
-------------------------------------
Elijah: Monster- Imagine Dragons

Elijah was always trying to hide who he really was. What he really was. But it somehow got out. And when you found out it didn't phase you. He thought you would leave him. He thought you would be afraid. Terrified. He had the feeling you would leave because of all the day to day trouble. But you told him you couldn't leave if you wanted to and you don't want to. You realize he's only a man who's worst enemy is himself. He thinks he's a monster. You couldn't disagree more.