Your First Kiss (Guys) pt.1

Damon: "I'm home bitches!" you scream walking into the Salvatore Boarding House. "Hey Baby Girl." A shiver goes up your spine at those words. I can feel my heart speed up, I'm sure he can hear it. "I'm making you nervous, aren't I?" He's inches from my face. "Y/N I can hear your heart beating faster." His powder blue eyes look into my Y/E/C ones. Then he leans forward. His lips meet mine in udder bliss. I moaned into the kiss. It was rough and full of want. His hands went to my waist and mine around the back of his neck. He slides his tongue across my bottom lip asking for entrance to my mouth. I playfully denied that's when he pulled away. "We're finishing this later." He said with a wink. Best Friday Ever!
------------------------------------
Stefan: "I love you ice cream." I said to myself. I'm laying in my bed with ice cream, crying. Stefan is out with Elena. Ugh! I'm so done. Someone knocks on my bedroom door, great. "Come in!" I yell, too lazy to get up off my bed. The door opens to reveal the person to interrupt my self loathing,  oh great its Stefan. "Hey Beautiful." he flashed that dumb, cute, charming smile. "Go away!" I said throwing the spoon at him. "What's wrong?" His eyebrows furrowed and he sounded so concerned. "I don't know why don't you go ask Elena." I used a mocking tone when speaking her name. Then Stefan sat on my bed and cuped my face. "Y/N look at me." he keeps trying to get me to make eye contact with him. "What?" I say looking into his dark brown chocolate eyes. Then BOOM he kisses me. It was delecate , addictive, and passionate. He kissed me with so much love it was incomprehensible. Sadly he pulled away. "Still jealous?" he chucked and hugged me. "No." I smiled and shoved him playfully.
------------------------------------
Matt: "Oh. My. God." I whispered,  Matt and I were having a Marvel marathon. Watching them in chronological order. "Huh?" He looked over at me and raised his eyebrow. "I love Chris Evans with every fiber of my being." I gawked over him, beginning to blush. "Oh." he rolled his eyes clearly annoyed by my fangirling. "Hey cheer up I love you too Matty." I kissed his cheek and trailed down his neck. "Not as much as Captain America." he disregarded my kissing and scooted away from me. "That's it!" I straddle him, grab him by the jaw, and kiss him.  He was surprised but soon kissed back. It was soft and loving. I finally pulled away, "I love you Mathew Donovan." I spoke softly. "I love you too Y/N Y/N/L.
------------------------------------
Jeremy: I'm tired, so so tired. And I'm never letting Matt talk me into a road trip. All so he can get me and Jeremy together. I thought to my self from the back seat, Matt was driving, Caroline was sitting shotgun, Jere on my left Tyler on my right. I cautiously rest my head on his shoulder. From the corner of my eye I see him smile. I'm usually a shy girl, around cute guys at least. But I took the chance I leaned my head up and kissed him. To my delight he kissed back. It was soft and perfect. Until Tyler "coughed" and got Matt's attention which messed it all up! "Hey Gilbert best friend or not get your paws off my sister." He yelled sternly. "Matt!" I yelled in embarrassment.