Katherine Peirce Catch Up

How you met: She had came into your small town as a guest. You and your brothers Stefan an Damon waited outside for her to arrive. When she walked out you were in awe. My hod she was the most beautiful woman you'd ever laid eyes on. She looked you in the eyes and smiled. She greeted Damon Stefan then you. "Hello I'm Katharine Peirce." She said as he bowed slightly. "I'm Y/N Salvatore." You bowed slightly as well and smiled.

Her first Thoughts: Wow she's beautiful. I wonder if I'll be able to get some. Along with her brothers..

Your name in her phone: My Lil Angel🙏

Her favorite thing about you: Your strong will and courageousness.

She asks you out: You were in the garden picking flowers when Katherine came and sat on the bench near you. You immediately got nervous but played it off. You sat next to her. "Hello Katherine how are you today?" I spoke as calmly as I could muster. "I'm pondering something." She said as she looked at me. "Well what is it?" I asked with slight concern. She just looked me in the eyes and said "Meet me here tonight." and left.

Your Beatles song: We can work it out.
Its no secret you and Katherine argued a lot. You both said mean words you didn't mean. In the end you always worked it out.
The risk of knowing that our live may soon me gone. We can work it out, we can work it out.

Valentines day: Kat was very sweet when it came to Valentines day. But she didn't show it in front of people. So on Valentines day you both stayed inside. She cooked you breakfast you ate in bed. You both cuddled and slept through the afternoon and she made you dinner.

Your First kiss: After she left you walked home and changed into your prettiest dress. You just wanted to impress her. Well that night you walked to the garden and found her already there.
"Y/N I need to tell you something." She said eagerly. "Well, what is it?" I said in an impatiently. "I- Well I." Instead of finishing her sentence she kissed me, and I kissed back. It was strong and powerful. But just a tad nervous.

Your first thoughts: Oh my god. She's gorgeous. She's Hot. Wait what am I thinking?!

Her name in your phone: My Lil Devil🔥

Relationship song: Alone Together

Katherine was always alone mainly because she was always in trouble. But she loves being alone. What she loves even more is being alone with you.

Pet names: You call her Kat all the time. But when you tease her you call her little demon.

She calls you by your nick name but to tease you she calls you Angel.