She Cheats pt.3

Elena: I walked into the Mystic Grille looking for Elena. I saw her waiting at a table with food already there. "Hey Babe sorry I'm late." I said as I sat down. "Its fine." She replied as she leaned across the table and kissed me. Just a quick peck on the lips. We had a nice time, ate and talked. Just as we were gonna start dessert she got a call. She walked outside and took her call. Our dessert came and she wasn't back so I went to go get her. She wasn't in the front so I checked the back. I saw her lip locked with Damon. I was in shock. I walked back inside payed the bill and left, and I never intended to be back.
---------------------
Caroline: Today was finals of the football game. I bought my ticket, went to the snack bar. Grabbed a drink and some snacks. I met my friends at the bleachers, we all sat down until I head my name being called. Matt ran up to me and told me the coach needed me. I sprinted to the boys locker rooms, looking for coach. "Hey, Y/N I need you to find Tyler Lockwood the game is about to start!" I replied with a short okay and went on search. I looked everywhere! Even the girls locker room, because he's probably banging some chick. It wasn't until I went back to my seat when I saw him under the bleachers kissing some girl. When I pulled him off her I realized it was Caroline. My face dropped, I had no words. I slaped Caroline, and kicked Tyler in the balls. I left without explanation, and I never talked to Tyler again.

---------------------
Bonnie: It was Thursday afternoon, I was walking down the halls looking for room 7B. Just like every other Thursday I had to find an empty classroom, for student council. I found room 7B and I walked, I only to find my girlfriend, Bonnie. With no one other then Jeremy Gilbert. Once they saw me walk through the door the separated, but it was obvious what the were doing. I left the room, walked back to the principles office with a half naked Bonnie following me. I knew she was trying yo apologize but I didn't care. I ignored her for the rest of the month. Let's just say we were no longer together.

---------------------
Rebekah: I was casually reading in the living room when Klaus came and interrupted my reading by sitting beside me on the couch. I looked at him curiously. "What?" I said to him in a curious tone raising an eyebrow. "Have you seen Rebekah lately?" He asked with a disappointed tone. "No she's been busy. Why?" I was getting kinda worried, Klaus was never like this. "Well I saw her with Marcel they seemed to be on a date. But you don't have to take my word for it." He sounded very sincere. I nodded my head and he left. That night I was supossed to go out with Cami but I stayed home to wait for Rebekah. I sat on my bed waiting for her. That's when I heard the front door open. Followed by panting and moaning. Before I knew it the door to our shared room was burst open by a half naked Rebekah's and Marcel. My face dropped and so did theirs. Rebekah started walking toward me. She was speaking but I couldn't I understand her in my state of shock. I just got up opened the window and jumped out. I landed on my feet of course. But I just started walking and I wasn't sure where I was walking to but it was anywhere but here.