Your Panic! Song pt.3

Elena: House of Memories
You made lots of memories together. You promised to each other that you'd never forget each other.
Baby we built this house on memories. Take my picture now shake it till you see it. And when your fantasies become your legacies. Promise me a place in your house of memories.
---------------------
Caroline: Girls/Girls/Boys
You weren't afraid of who you were you loved each other. So ya know pride!!
Never did I think that I would be caught in the way you got me. But girls live girls and boys. Love is not a choice.
---------------------
Bonnie: Victorious
You both had a bad bitch take no shit attitude. You always got what you wanted and you always came out on top.
Tonight we are victorious champagne pouring over us. All my friends we're glorious tonight we are victorious.
---------------------
Rebekah: End of All Things
My god. She loved you to death. She couldn't imagine a world without you. She was truly, deeply, and completely in live with you.
Whether near or far. I am always yours. Any change in time we'll remain the same. Lay us down, we're in love.
---------------------
Katherine: All the Boys
Everyone wanted you. But Kat had you and no one was gonna take you from her.
All the boys at night, all the boys at night live her madly. All the boys at night all the girls at night too. Picture girl we want do badly. Isn't she a dream come true?