Pregnant pt.2 (Guys)

Enzo: (this takes place in the 40s before he went off to war)
My husband Enzo is leaving for war tomorrow. So I decided to give him a little treat. If I'm not going to see him for months might as well make the last night memorable.
I lighted the house up with candles. I went down to the floral to buy two dozen roses. Mrs. Andrews (A/N: idfk its random) happened to be there to she shot me some dirty looks. That woman never did like me.
"Doll I'm home!" "I'm in here my love!" "Woah baby what all this?"
I strut over to him. "Well your leaving so I thought we would have one more special night." From there things went as planned.
The next morning I woke up to him not by my side. Only a note in his msessy writing. The note said;
Hey Doll face,
I love you with all my heart. Never forget that. Your my one and only. Forever and ever. You always manage to make things special. I love you for that.
Every day my love for you only grows stronger. And every day I continue to wonder how I got so lucky. I'll see you in a few months Doll. I love you.
Your one and only,
Lorenzo St. John.
In tears I put the note down.
4 months later
Enzo still hasn't returned from war and I recently found out I'm pregnant. Now my baby will have to grow up without an amazing father.
------------------------------------
Kai: Tonight was suposed to be me and the girls. But nooo Kai had to secrectly tag along! Now we're in tge middle of a huge argument.
"You were flirting with him!" "I was not!" "Yes, yes you were!" "No i wasn't!" I screamed at him.
"You know what princess?" "What?" I spit out harshly.
"You need to be punished! So go lay down in the room and wait." *time skip. No smut yet guys*
"Kai?" "Mhm." "Im sorry for making you angry." "Its okay Babe." *the next morning*
I wake up and right away I run to the bathroom. I start throwing up. Oh god! Am I - could I be pregnant?
------------------------------------
Klaus: It was the heat of the moment. Its not like we guys haven't had sex before. We have lots of times. But this time was different when I woke up I was sick, really sick. Werewolves are supposed to be immune to sickness so what the hell!
Oblivious to what was really happening I called Rebekah. Hopefully she could help me figure this shit out.
"Hello." "Hey Bekah I'm in need of assistance." "Why what's going on?!" Panic lining every word coming from her mouth. "Did Niklaus hurt you?!" She continued. "Oh dear lord no! I just need your help. Bring L'ijah if he's there too." "Alright we'll be over soon." "Thank you bye." "Goodbye."
By the time they got here I was done throwing up for the time being.
"So y/n what did happen last night?" Elijah asked. "Well me and Niklaus we um...well we." I rambled a blush quickly growing on my cheeks. "I see, you and my brother have well- he was cut off by Rebekah. "They had sex stop trying to beat around the bush!"
After a few hours we finally came to a conclusion. I'm pregnant.
------------------------------------
Elijah: Vampires can't pro create, blah blah blah. That's all I heard from everyone! Elijah and I were trying for a child, it sounds crazy but Klaus did it. He had a beautiful daughter. Elijah and I only wanted the same.
     So once agin we tried, only this time it might have worked. A the signs are there morning sickness, moodiness, and cravings!
I decided to take a test. Not expeting anything. Oh! Was I in for a suprize when the test read positive!
"I'm going to be a mom." I whispered to myself.
------------------------------------
I know I said I was taking time off but up I felt bad. So this is to hold you off. And to say THANK YOU! For all the love.